Adsense

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Two Letters from Joel

I just love this young man and his big dreams! I really hope he can accomplish everything that his heart desires. He seems to have a lot of talent and motivation.

Both of these letters were written on November 10th, 2017. I am not sure why he wrote two letters in one day, but both letters are different (aside from a few things) so it was clearly intentional. I think perhaps he just had too much to say to fit in one letter.

Joel is 17 years old and lives in Mexico.


_______________________________________________________________________________

Hello Dear Kayla, 

I want to tell you what is happening to me at this time. In school I have been doing well. I have now improved my grades because this year I will graduate. I am excited because it is now my last year. Also, I want to tell you about some of my dreams that I have, and also my hobbies. My hobbies are playing soccer and taking photos, which is what I like to do the most. This passion is recent. Only last year I started with this passion. To this day, it is the one that has given me the most desire to move forward. I have wanted to take a photography class here where I live and I have also asked for my dad's advice. I thank you for the present that you sent me. With it I was able to buy pants. Please pray that my dream to become a professional photographer comes true. Also pray for my family. I would like to ask you, what do you like? Do you like any sports? I want to thank you for being a great friend. 

Your Friend,
Joel

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Dear Sponsor, 

In this letter, I will answer your questions. Thanks to God I have been doing. In school I've been doing even better. My grades are improving because this is my last year in high school, because entering university. I will graduate in July 2018. I am planning on entering university after high school. I will study a career in law and human rights. I will also take some photography courses, because it is one of my favorite hobbies. I thank God because the earthquake we had in Chiapas didn't affect my family much. We were only scared. I want you to know that I am passionate about photography. It is one of my dreams and, Lord willing, I will work as a professional photographer at the National Geographic Corporation. They show you all the beauty that God has made. Pray for my parents and my studies. When does it start to snow where you live? How do you celebrate Christmas? What kind of food do you prepare? I thank you for being a great friend and writing to me. 

Joel 

_______________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment