Adsense

Saturday, January 20, 2018

SHARE ALL THE LETTERS!

I had a moment with the title, haha. One of my favorite memes ever (probably because it describes my brain/life perfectly) is this one:




So today, I will share all the letters! Well...a few of them, haha. You know what? Just read them! ;)

The first letter I share is a very first letter, for that matter! My very first letter from m boy Kelvin. He wrote on the My Dreams template. He sounds like a wonderful boy!

Kelvin is 7 years old and from Indonesia. He wrote this letter on December 5th, 2017.

________________________________________________________________________________


1. When I grow up, I would like to be: A doctor 

2. Someday I would like to meet my sponsor because: I want to thank you and see you personally. 

3. Someday I would like to meet: The president of Indonesia

4. Someday I would like to see: The making of an airplane

5. Someday I would like to visit: Bali 

Dear Miss Kayla, 

Shalom. I'm so happy to be able to get your letter. I am thankful to know you, Miss Kayla. I ask for your prayers so that my father and mother can reunite again. I am in 2nd grade of elementary school now. I like riding my bike. I have seen your photos of your foster children and family. They are so cute and have beautiful smiles. My greetings to Gage and Chloe. I hope Gage will get well soon. God bless. 

With Love From,
Kelvin

________________________________________________________________________________

Now a letter from little Bryan, who lives in Nicaragua. his is the first letter he's completely written on his own! He filled the whole page with his adorable, loopy handwriting. :) 

He is 7 years old and wrote this letter on November 18th, 2017. T

_________________________________________________________________________________


Hi Dear Sponsor Kayla, 

God bless you! I am so happy for writing to you! I love your letters. I want to tell you that my project friends and I will go to the dinosaur park. We will also go to the pool. I like going out. My favorite food is friend chicken. There are four classrooms in my project. I like to be my friends. I like December because my family gives me Christmas presents. My mother always cooks deliciously on Christmas. I feel happy because I am on school vacation. I am playing more with my friends. I have never seen an eclipse. I say goodbye with a big hug and kisses. I wish you many blessings. 

Bryan



________________________________________________________________________________

Another from another boy. My little man Baraka wrote his letter to me on the My Hobbies and Pets template. 

Baraka is 8 years and and is from Kenya. His letter is dated December 18th, 2017. 

________________________________________________________________________________



1. Some of my hobbies are: Playing, reading, riding my bike. 

2. My favorite hobby is: Riding my bike 

3. One hobby I would like to try one day is: Singing

4. I would like to have: A ball 

5. The name of my pet is: Tommy (dog) 

6. The favorite thing I like doing with my pet is: Playing 

7. My friend's hobby is: Reading and his pet is Tiger (dog). 

Baraka greets you in Jesus' name. He says he is good with his family members. He thanks you for his support. He says he has a pet dog by the name of Tommy. He wishes you a merry Christmas and a prosperous new year. 

________________________________________________________________________________

I will close out this post with a letter from a little girl named Veronika. She wrote this letter on the My School Break template. To be honest, I find this template a bit odd. Some of the questions seem out of place to me. But oh well, it's always good to hear anything bout kids, right? 

Veronika is 7 years old and lives in Haiti. Her letter is dated November 21st, 2017. 

________________________________________________________________________________


1. What are the months of your school break? June, July, August. 

2. During my school break, I often go: To the river 

3. My favorite thing to do during my school break is: Play

4. My favorite fruit to eat during my school break is: Avocado 

5. During my school break, my favorite person to spend time with is: My mother 


Hi! Today it is with joy that Veronika writes this letter to you. She greets in you in Jesus' name. How are you and all of your family doing? How are your activities going? She is doing very well with her family and her activities are also going well. She is happy to hear from you. What preparations have you done already for Christmas? She says, in her country it rains every day. It gets so very cold. She prays for you for God to give you more strength and courage and bless you always. Pray for her for God to give her more intelligence in school. She wishes you a merry Christmas. She loves you a lot. She shares with you John 14. 

________________________________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment