Adsense

Sunday, January 14, 2018

Letters from 3 Girls

As you know, I don't have too many girls in my sponsorship family, so letters from girls don't happen quite as often as letters from boys. But, I have three such letters to share with you today.

Let's go in age order, for old time sake. :)

I received a My Dreams template from Airin. She also writes a very nice letter with the help of her tutor.

Airin is 7 years old and lives in Indonesia. Her letter is dated December 8th, 2017.

_________________________________________________________________________________


1. When I grow up, I would like to be: A Doctor 

2. Someday I would like to meet my sponsor because: Because meeting my sponsor is my dream. 

3. Someday I would like to meet: My sponsor 

4. Someday I would like to see: My parents proud of my success

5. Someday I would like to visit: Bali, to visit tourism spots. 

My dear supporter, 

I am happy to write to you again. I am in 2nd grade now. Please pray for me that I will be a successful child in the future and will be able to make my parents proud of me and be happy. I will always pray for you, that God will bless your ministry, work, and family. Yes, I have seen a total eclipse in my country. One of my favorite chores is helping my parents. I will always pray for your students. I will pray for you and your fellow teachers so that your work runs smoothly. Please pray for me that my studying goes well and I will be able to become a successful child. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Up next is a letter from Rujikorn. One of my favorite letter writers (I have several). She drew me another lovely picture; one of her family this time. 

Rujikorn is 13 years old and lives in Thailand. Her letter was written on November 15th, 2017. 

_______________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

Hello. I thank you very much for sending me a letter and your photo. I feel so happy for reading your letter and seeing your photo. My family and I are doing well. I hope that you and your family are doing well. My school is starting at this time. I feel so happy for studying at the school at this time. I will concentrate more on my studies this year. I always attend the project activities every week with my friends. I feel the love of God to me more through the project program. My friends and I lead the worship at church every Sunday. I hear the sermon at the church too. I feel very happy for attending the project. I look forward to the coming of the Christmas celebration. I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year. I draw a picture of my family for you. I would like you to pray for my studies and also for the health of my family. I always pray for you and your family. May God always bless you and your family forever. 

With Love in Christ,
Rujikorn 



_________________________________________________________________________________

The last letter for today is from Jhojaira. She tells me a great story in this letter! This story is in response to a story I shared with my kids and then asked them to tell me a popular story from their country. I like this one! I've heard a variation of this story before. It always sends a good message. 

Jhojaira is 14 years old. She is from Peru. Her letter is not dated. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Sponsor Kayla, 

I greet you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. At the same time, I want to thank you for the letter and the beautiful pictures you sent me. I loved the story because it was a good teaching. I know I will consider it in my daily life. Now I will tell you a very common story in my school, church, and whole district. 

One day, a man and his friends went hiking to a very high mountain, because they wanted to be recognized as the best climbers. But they were going to a very high part and it was starting to get dark, so they decided to stop and spend the night there. One of them didn't agree so he decided to continue because he wanted to be the first one to arrive. When he was on a very high part of the mountain, he slipped and fell down from a high part on the hill, and became fastened on a branch. The man was desperate and started to ask God for help. He heard a voice that said, "Let go of the branch, trust him." But the man didn't trust and decided to stay there. It was extremely cold so the man got hypothermia and died. The next day, one of the men found the body only one meter off the ground. This story teaches us that we don't always have to be ambitious, but we always have to trust in God. 

Kisses and hugs,
Jhojaira

_________________________________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment