Adsense

Thursday, January 25, 2018

Four Letters For Your Thursday

As I typed the title, I was actually a bit surprised about the day. It feels like Monday was soooooo long ago. It hasn't been a bad week, but it has definitely been a long week. I wonder why that is?

But, before I start my Thursday, I have letters to share with you today.

Let's start with a Hobbies and Pets template letter from Hillary. He writes these letters completely on his own and his handwriting is just so big and loopy. So adorable!

Hillary is 7 years old and lives in Kenya. His letter is dated January 6th, 2018.

_________________________________________________________________________________


1. Some of my hobbies are: Playing football, watching cartoons, dancing. 

2. My favorite hobby is: Playing football and I like doing my hobby with: My friends

3. One hobby I would like to try someday is: Swimming

4. I would like to have: Toys

5. My favorite thing to do with my pet is: Grazing

6. My friend's hobby is: Playing football and his pet is a dog. 

Receive greetings from your son Hillary. How are you this 2018? I am fine this year and I'm happy to hear from you. I celebrated Christmas with my family is Kisumu and now I am back in Mombasa. 

Yours,
Hillary

________________________________________________________________________________

Now a letter from Dedilhomme, who is writing to me on the My School Break template form. It sounds like my little guy has a wonderful appetite. ;)

Dedilhomme is 5 years old and lives in Haiti. His letter is dated November 14th, 2017.

_______________________________________________________________________________


1. What are the months of your school break? June, July, August 

2. During my break, I often go to: Visit my family 

3. My favorite thing to do during my school break is: Eating 

4. During the school break, my favorite fruit to eat is: Avocado 

5. During my school break, my favorite person to spend time with is: My mother 

Dedilhomme is very happy to to write this letter to you in the mighty name of God. He started back to school activities in September. He is just done with the first exam. He did very well in the exam. He will be successful. What's the weather like there? He wishes you and your family a merry Christmas. If you would like, please pray for him to have a good end of the year. He says an eclipse occurred in Haiti on August 21st. It was his first time to see an eclipse. He says that God created all the stars. 

(Written by his father)

________________________________________________________________________________

Onto a letter from Cedrick! He is telling me all about his project! 

Cedrick is 7 years old and lives in Rwanda. His letter is dated January 16th, 2018. 

________________________________________________________________________________


1. I go to my project: Once a week

2. My project is 0.6 km from my home. 

3. I go to my project: On foot

4. Typical activities I do at my project are: Studying and playing with other children

5. My favorite activity to do at my project is: Playing with other children 

6. When I am at the project, I typically eat: Rice, beans, and vegetables 

Dear Kayla,

We greet you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Are you fine? We appreciate you for accepting to be Cedrick's sponsor. We were so pleased for the good letter and photos you sent to him. He was happy to receive them. We hope that you had a wonderful festive season. We also enjoyed the festive season. Cedrick has completed his school holidays and is now joining 2nd grade. We wish you God's blessing and happiness in the new year. 

(Written by Marc, Cedrick's father) 

_________________________________________________________________________________

And we'll end with a letter from Rebecca. 

Rebecca is 10 years old and lives in the Philippines. She wrote this letter on November 25th, 2017. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Ate Kayla, 

Good day! How are you and your family? I am happy upon receiving your letters. Please send my kisses to Gage and Chloe. Is Gage's foot healed? Yes, I can pray for Gage's foot. Yes, I have a picture of me winning the fancy dress competition. I joined a storytelling and sudoku contests at school and I got 6th place. I joined a science bowl contest and I got 2nd place. We celebrated Children's Month here in our center and we had a guest speaker. After, we played parlor games. My team was Anne, Rhea, Mae, and Crislyn. 

Our school classes start at 8:00 a.m and end at 4:30 p.m. Can you pray for my cough? I am suffering now. The story I read in my storytelling contest is found in 1 Kings 3:16-28. I am sending you a picture of our house. 

Love, 
Rebecca


________________________________________________________________________________


1 comment:

  1. Your are blessed with so many sweet kids! I love that you got a picture of Rebecca's house! Fun!

    Have a blessed day!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete