Adsense

Monday, June 26, 2017

Triple Joy from Peru!

I have four kids in Peru and I have heard from all of them this month! I received one of the letters earlier this month and then I heard from my other three kids all in one day! I will share all of those letters with you today, in age order, of course.

I'll start with my girly Sunrei. I've said it before, but don't you love her name?! I knew her mother was having a baby girl and it seems that the baby has arrive. Hooray!

Sunrei is 10 years old. Her letter is dated June 6th, 2017.

_________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Sponsor Kayla, 

Thanks for the nice letters you sent me. Let me tell you that my mother gave birth to a girl. Her name is Fedra Silvana. My second little sister's name is Seika. Here, the weather is cold. The characteristics of a princess are having a good heart and being humble and kind. What is Mariela's favorite bible verse? My favorite sport is jumping rope. Yes, we have those flowers in my country. Let me tell you that the floods didn't reach the place where I live, thanks to God. I was not affected. I learnt Psalms 91, "Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty." Also, we celebrate Valentine's Day. Love Day is on February 14th. I would like to go on trips. I am not afraid of anything. My favorite color is pink. When I grow up, I want to be an accountant. I like to create art. The animal I like is the cat. I write with my left hand. My favorite dish to eat is aji de gallina (Peruvian dish consisting of chicken in a mildly spicy cream sauce). I ask you to pray for my family. Goodbye with love. 

Sunrei 

________________________________________________________________________________

Now, we're onto the letter from my other sweet 10 years old girl in Peru. Even though it's been such a long time since Christmas, that is exactly what she is talking about. I blame the fact that I wrote about how my family celebrated Christmas in January and now my kids are responding to that letter. Even though it's late, it's great to hear how my kids celebrated! 

Jhayra wrote this letter on May 18th, 2017. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Sponsor Kayla, 

Greetings in the name of Jesus. Thanks for the two letters you sent me. I spent Christmas with my family, my father and my mom. We ate turkey and it was delicious. Thanks for those photos you sent me. I like when you tell me everything. We don't have any problem because there is no snow in my country. Let me tell you that classes started and I'm doing well. By the way, do you attend church? Please pray for my family. Goodbye with a strong hug. 

Jhayra

________________________________________________________________________________

Last up, a letter from Jose, who is also telling me about how he celebrated Christmas.

Jose is 18 years old. His letter is dated April 3rd, 2017.

_______________________________________________________________________________


Dear Sponsor Kayla, 

I greet you in the name of the Lord Jesus. Thank you for the letters you have written me. Also for the pictures. They are beautiful. Thanks also for the Bible verses. I answer your questions. We were at home at Christmas and we ate Christmas fruit cake. Also we drank chocolate milk and ate fruit cake at the project and there was a performance. It was beautiful. The highest temperature here is 86 F and the lowest temperature is 64 F. Here, there aren't stories that I have listened to. Let me tell you that I am helping my father in his work. I will study mechanics in August. I like cars so much. I would like to know what you like to do. Do you like cars? Please pray for me and my family. Goodbye with a big hug. May God bless you. 

Jose

_________________________________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment