Adsense

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Meet My New Manna Boy

I sponsored another child with Manna 4 Lempira!

This sponsorship was totally unplanned, but totally meant to be. Currently, there is a team of people in Honduras visiting the enrolled children, doing medical checkups, updating child information, feeding children, and registering new children. They are sending some of the most amazing photos an videos to sponsors (I will be sharing those later).

As the team embarked on their trip, there were many children still waiting for a sponsor. To help more children find sponsors, the woman who runs the sponsorship program, Kim Hall, made short video clips of the waiting children and posted them on Facebook. The videos are downright precious and they really show the children's personalities.

A boy's video caught my eye. His name is Jarlin and he's 11 years old. Kim asked Jarlin what he would like to tell his sponsor and he said, "I don't have a sponsor" and his face fell, ever so slightly. Broke my heart. This boy, who leads in the church, who loves to sing, who takes such good care of his younger brothers, one who has autism, and has the best smile is now in my sponsorship family.


I searched older photo albums and found some great photos of him! 



When Jarlin was first registered.


June 2016


December 2016


Easter 2017 


1 comment:

  1. I love how you sponsored Jarlin. He just seems to fit perfectly with your other boys!!

    ReplyDelete