Adsense

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Four Form Letters

If you would have taken a look at my Compassion family, even a year ago, you would have seen so many teenagers, especially boys. However, I now have so many little kids, it's actually quite amazing. With little kids, come form letter templates, which I love. I really think these themed, fill-in-the-blank letters are a great way for the young ones to organize their thoughts. This month, so far, I have received five of these letters. I will share them all with you today:

I am going to start with a bit of an unusual situation. Earlier this week, I received a letter from a child named Brisa. Who is that? I had no idea! Well, when I emailed Compassion to ask, it turns out that, due to a tech glitch, Brisa had been assigned to me a correspondent, but had not be added to my account. They fixed the error instantly. So I received a letter from Brisa and had her show up on my account in the same day!

Brisa is 6 years old and lives in Nicaragua. This letter is written on the Introduction template and is dated May 27th, 2017.

_________________________________________________________________________________


1. My Weight Is: 44 pounds 

2. My Height Is: 3' 6" 

3. My Eye Color Is: Black 

4. My Family Is: My Mother, My Grandparents, and My Siblings

5. My Favorite Things: 
    Food: Fried Rice 
    Color: Red 
    Subject: Math
    Animal: Cat 
    Bible Character: Jesus 
    Toy: Kitchen 

6. My Home Is Located In: The Rural Area 

Good morning, my friend Kayla! God bless you! I learned Bible verses and I really like the project. I'd like to meet you someday. My plan for the future is to be a doctor, to help sick children. Please pray that God will bless me and my family. 


________________________________________________________________________________

Up next, a letter from Tern. He wrote his letter on the My Project template. His letters are always written by his aunt and she writes amazing details in her letters. I love it! 

Tern is 4 years old and lives in Thailand. This letter was written May 17th, 2017. 

________________________________________________________________________________


1. My project is 500 meters from my house. 

2. I get to my project by: Walking 

3. I got to my project 1 day per week. 

4. My favorite activities to do at my project are: Sing and play games with friends 

5. My best friend at my project is: Tonkla 

6. When I am at my project, I typically eat: Fried Chicken 

Dear Kayla, 

My name is Churnchom. I am the auntie of Tern and I am writing on his behalf because he cannot write for himself yet. He says he and his grandmother thank you for the money gift. He used the money on laundry powder, shampoo, lotion, toothpaste, milk, shoes, and other daily items. This helped the family finances greatly. He likes to ride his bicycle. He asked if you like to ride a bicycle too. Please keep his studies in your prayers. We love you and miss you. 


________________________________________________________________________________

Another letter from Thailand is on the way! This letter is written on the same form template. It must have been My Project letter topic today in Thailand. This time, it was written by Chokchai. It appears this letter was written just one day after he started Kindergarten! 

Chokchai is 6 years old. His letter is dated May 16th, 2017. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


1. My Project is 1 km away from my house. 

2. I get to my project by: Walking 

3. I go to my project: 3 days per week. 

4. My favorite activity to do at my project is: Drawing Pictures 

5. My best friend at my project is: Thanutham 

6. At my project, I typically eat: Snacks 

Dear Kayla, 

Hello. May God bless you always. I am a project worker. I write this letter for him because he cannot write by himself. He is very happy to receive your letters and to hear you fun stories. He cannot tell all of the stories because he can only remember some of them. He drew a car for you. Do you like it? His school started on May 15th. He is happy to see his friends, but cried so hard on the first day of Kindergarten. He will do his best at school and at the project. Please pray for his grandmother and everyone's health. May God bless you. 



_________________________________________________________________________________

Lastly, I will share a letter from Djimitri. He wrote his letter on the My School Break template. It appears to be almost summer vacation for him! 

Djimitri is 6 years old and lives in Togo. His letter is dated May 26th, 2017. 

_________________________________________________________________________________



1. My school break is in the months of: July-September 

2. My school break lasts for: 12 weeks 

3. During my school break, I often go to: Vogan City 

4. My favorite thing to do during school break is: Play soccer 

5. My favorite person to spend time with during my school break is: My friend Steven

6. One person I like to visit during the school break is: My Grandfather 

7. One place I would like to visit during the school break is: The Field 


Thanks for your love and support. Pray for my success in the end of the school year. 



________________________________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment