Adsense

Sunday, June 25, 2017

First Letter, Weather Letters

Back just one month ago, I added four little Kenyan boys to my family. Now, only about six weeks later, I have already heard from two of them! Both of these boys wrote their letters on the Weather template. 

Also, both boys have mentioned the prayer partner I sent them up with!

I'll share the weather letter from 7 year old Hillary first. He wrote this letter on June 3rd, 2017. 

_________________________________________________________________________________



1. The season is now: Rainy
2. It is now: Hot 
3. Around this time, the farmers are: Weeding
4. When the weather is sunny I like to: Play football
5. When the weather is rainy I like to: Sleep
6. My favorite kind of weather is: Rainy
7. On my last birthday, the weather was: Sunny
8. Last Christmas the weather was: Sunny 

Hello my sponsor. How are you? I hope all is well. I and my family are doing well. I thank you for the letter. I am happy to learn that you are praying for me. I thank God for my friend Baraka, who is praying for me daily. I promise to always pray for him and the other friends in my prayer group. God bless you. 

Your Loving Friend,
Hillary


_______________________________________________________________________________

Now it's time for a little deja vu as we repeat the letter template. ;) 

This time, from 6 year old Muuo. His letter is dated May 29th, 2017. 

________________________________________________________________________________


1. The season is now: Rainy
2. It is now: Cold 
3. Around this time, the farmers are: Weeding
4. When the weather is sunny I like to: Clean my clothes 
5. When the weather is rainy I like to: Washing my body
6. My favorite kind of weather is: Rainy
7. On my last birthday, the weather was: Sunny
8. Last Christmas the weather was: Rainy 

Muuo sends a big hello. He asks you how you're doing. He says he is fine together with his family members. He says thanks a lot for your letters. He says they have really encouraged him. He says he is happy to learn of his new friend Mor-Mi-Say. He promises to always remember him in prayers. He requests you to pass his regards to Mor-Mi-Say. He says bye for now and sends much love. 


_______________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment