Adsense

Monday, October 19, 2015

Parties, Prayers, & Other Wonderful Things (Like Love)

I have three letters to share with you today. I don't have any special introduction, though. So...read letters!

Here's a letter from Maria. Like usual, the letter is short, but sweet. Maria seems to be a girl of few words, but it good at sharing a few highlights of her life.

Maria is 11 years old and lives in Brazil. Her letter is dated June 19th, 2015.

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Sponsor Kayla,

Thank you for your letters. I am happy when I receive your letters. The project is going to take the children to the cinema and it is going to be great. Are you okay? I am great and happy. On June 11th, it was my birthday and I turned 11 years old. 

We're going to have a party at the project and we're going to have corn cake, pe de moleque (a traditional Brazilian candy), vatapa (Brazilian shrimp stew), and rice. Kisses and write more. 

Maria

________________________________________________________________________________

Next, a letter from Kwizera. This letter is wonderful! A couple of year ago, Kwizera graduated to writing his letters on his own, without a form to guide him. He hasn't seemed to enjoy it and his letters have been pretty devoid of detail, but this letter is just great! I learned so much in this letter. 

Kwizera is 11 years old and lives in Rwanda. He wrote this letter on August 22nd, 2015. (He's also due for a new photo any day now. It's been over 2 years). 

I paired each of my sponsored children up together and told them about each other, as prayer partners. Unfortunately, the boy I paired up with Kwizera is no longer I child I write to, so I recently emailed him about another child to pray for. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

To my beloved parent Kayla, I greet you in the name of Jesus Christ. I was happy for the lesson you wrote for me, teaching kids, and it helped me a lot. In my everyday life, it leads me near God very much. I was pleased by a thought of sheep with purple hair. (I shared a story about a purple sheep standing out in the field, but being loved by God.). Because no matter what we look like, God loves us all the same. I am happy that you have a child that you support in India and I saw a picture of that friend of mine and I love that child very much. He is beautiful and I wish to meet him to know each other better. God will bless you because you care about children, which are poor. Does that boy in India like to pray? Now, we begin our 3rd term at school. In the previous term, I got a 76% marks. In our country we have a lot of sunshine. I was happy for the photo of flowers you sent to me. 

Kwizera Yves

_________________________________________________________________________________

Last up, a letter from Enatenesh. Letters from Ethiopia used to be slow, but I have been hearing from Enatenesh every month or so, recently. I think that that is wonderful. Also, the end of her letter makes me smile. She's such a sweet girl. 

Enantenesh is 18 years old and lives in Ethiopia. Her letter is dated September 8th, 2015. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

My beloved and respectful sponsor, how are you doing? I am very fine. My family passes respectful greetings. Thank you so much for all your support reaching me through the church. For your question, here children attend bible lessons properly. We are happy as our new year feast is approaching. You may pray the Lord to be with us in all our moves, as I pray for you. I love you. I love you. I love you. 

Enatenesh

______________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment