Adsense

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Another Trio of Letters

I seem to be receiving letters in groups of three lately. I have to say, it's quite nice to find a stack of letters in my mailbox, especially so often.

First, a letter from Enmanuel. He's one of my newer kids and this is my very first letter from him. It's fairly short, but the information is still good. Also, he has the cutest, big, loopy little boy handwriting. :)

Enmanuel is 7 years old and lives in the Dominican Republic. This letter appears to have been written when he was first enrolled in the program.

________________________________________________________________________________



Dear Sponsor, 

May God bless you and your family very much. My name is Enmanuel. I live with my mom, Alexandra and my brothers, Brayan and Alan. I'm so glad to write to you. I ask you to pray for me and my family. 

Love,
Enmanuel

_________________________________________________________________________________


Next, a letter from my sweet boy, Mulwa. This letter is written on the My Favorite template. 

Mulwa is 8 years old and lives in Kenya. This letter was written on August 1st, 2015. 

________________________________________________________________________________



My favorite food is rice and beans. My favorite food is football. My favorite activity is herding animals. My favorite color is red. My favorite friend is John. My favorite animal is a cow. My favorite hero is Obama. My favorite toy is a bicycle. 

Hello, Mulwa salutes you in Jesus name. He says that he is going on well together with the family. Mulwa says that he is grateful to God for his care and protection. Mulwa really appreciates the letters and gifts you have been sending to him. May God bless you. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Lastly, a letter from Jhon. Like a couple of my other kids lately, he is always responding to me asking him to pray for another one of my sponsored children. I think it's great that my kids are responding to having prayer partners. 

Jhon is 16 years old and lives in Bolivia. His letter is dated August 24th, 2015. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


Hello Dear Sponsor Kayla, 

I greet you with the holy peace of the Lord. I'm very happy for the letter that you sent and I want to thank you for the stickers. They are very nice. My family is going well, thank God. I will pray for all of the children and for Nikko. I want to tell you that my family is in good health. On Sunday, I went with my friends in a ride to the Botanical Gardens and we had a great time. I want to share a bible verse with you, Psalm 16-17. I say goodbye with the peace of the Lord and may He bless you and your family. Pray for my family. 

John

________________________________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment