Adsense

Monday, March 23, 2015

Love From Ethiopia

Last week, I received two letters from two of my Ethiopian teens, but for whatever reason, I haven't typed them up yet, so today is the day! Spoiler, the second letter came with a picture! 

First up, Taye's letter. I've been writing to him for almost two years and I haven't seemed to be able to get him to open up. He talks about school, church, and the weather. Period. But, I'm not giving up. I will keep sharing and hope that he opens up one of these days. 

Taye is 17 years old. This letter was written on December 16th, 2014. 

________________________________________________________________________________

 

Dear Kayla, 

Let the grace and peace of God be with you. How are you? I am fine and so is my family, praise God. With your monthly support in money, school fees are paid for me and I am learning in a good way. In addition, I go to church every week and attend Sunday school education. Currently, the weather is warm in my country. How is the weather in your country? Farewell. 

Taye. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

I also received a letter from Enatenesh. It seems that her financial sponsor sent her a money gift and this letter came with a picture! Her financial sponsor sends gifts often and I've gotten some great pictures from her. They always include her whole family, which is a treat! 

Enantenesh is 18 years and her letter is dated February 22nd, 2015. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

How are you and your family doing? My family and are doing fine, praise God! 

I am so grateful for your birthday money gift and I got a carrying reservoir, clothes, shoes, and school supplies. May God bless you greatly! 

I am attending my regular classes well, with all my school needs being met by you! Thank you! And I also go to my Sunday school classes. I recently learned about the story of Abraham. My favorite school subject is mathematics. 

With the family money gift we bought roof tin sheet, wood, and nails. Thank you for all! Please keep in touch. 

Good bye!


I'm not entirely sure what is being shown in this picture or why there is a running hose in the picture, but I still like to see the whole family! 

_________________________________________________________________________________






1 comment:

  1. That's a great photo of Entanesh and her family!!!! I wonder if they bought the hose? I also love that she enjoys math. And I hope Taye opens up someday.

    ReplyDelete