Adsense

Sunday, March 29, 2015

India has Babies!

I was looking at the Compassion website today and saw that there are now babies (really toddlers) up for sponsorship in India. Oh be still my heart. It's taking every ounce of willpower I have to not sponsor all of those little cuties. (Who needs electricity, right?)

I can't sponsor one of these babies right now, but I can do the next best thing, share about them. I chose six of these cuties (some of the youngest on the site) and made a pretty cool collage, if I do say so myself. I assigned each child a number and I will share their info that way too. If you decide to sponsor one of these cuties, let me know, so I can celebrate with you.

Side note, some of these kids are stated as being in kindergarten. Kindergarten in India is like our preschool. Kids can start attending kindergarten at age 2, if their parents wish, and continue until they are 5 years old.




1. This little guy is Kartik. He's 2 years old. His birthday is June 24th. He lives with his father and mother and is an only child. His favorite activity is walking and he attends church activities with his family. He is in kindergarten and has average performance. You can sponsor Kartik here. 

2. Labanya has been sponsored!

3. This sweetheart's name is Nisha. She is 2 years old. Her birthday is June 13th. She lives with her father and mother. She doesn't have any siblings. She helps run errands with her parents. For fun, she likes to play house and play with dolls. She is not yet attending school. You can sponsor Nisha here.

4. Anjalina has been sponsored! 

5. This handsome guy is Sidharth. He is 2 years old and will be 3 on June 6th. He lives with his parents and one sibling. He enjoys walking and attending church activities with his family. He is in kindergarten and has average performance. You can sponsor Siharth here.

6. Mr. Grumpy here is Aryan. He is 2 years old. His birthday is May 30th. He lives with his father, mother, and two siblings. For fun, Aryan likes to sing and run. He is in kindergarten and has average performance. He also attends church activities with his family. You can sponsor Aryan here. 




1 comment:

  1. They are so adorable!!! And so tempting!!! I hope these babies are sponsored quickly.

    ReplyDelete