Adsense

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Letters and Spring! Letters and Spring!

Woo hoo! It's spring, it's spring! Today it's almost 50 degrees! Snow is melting everywhere! I found four letters in my mailbox!

I'm just a little bit excited.

:)

I'll go ahead and just post the letters now. From youngest to oldest.

First up, a letter from Sadiya. She is 11 years old and lives in India. This letter was written on January 22nd, 2015.

________________________________________________________________________________



Dear Sponsor Kayla,

Greetings to you in the name of Jesus Christ. Me and my family are good. I hope you are also fine. I received your letters and beautiful picture. I am very happy to know about you. The weather here is very cold. My studies are going well. I did not attend any weddings recently. Thank you for the stickers, I like them very much. In our project, everything is going well and also in this month, we have a sports day. I am going to participate in it. In the next month, we will go to a picnic from our project. I received Christmas gifts from our project: one cup, bed sheets, and casserole. Thank you very much. Please pray for my studies. I also pray for you. 

Yours Lovingly,
Sadiya

_________________________________________________________________________________

Now I will share a letter from Sagitaria. She is 11 years old and lives in Indonesia. This letter is dated January 20th, 2015. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Mama Kayla,

Shalom to you, mama Kayla. How are you? I hope you are fine. My family and I are fine. I thank you for sending me a letter. I am glad to write you a letter and meet you through a letter. I always go to the project and to Sunday school. Mama, please pray for my coming exams. Please pray that I pass and continue schooling. I hope after passing all school, I can help my parents financially. Mama, please pray that my parents will have a long life and blessings. Thanks. May God bless you. I love you. 

Sagitaria

________________________________________________________________________________

Next up, another letter from Florenc. He sure is on a writing kick, which I can't say I hate, haha. In a recent letter, I sent a letter to my kids asking them some fun questions, to get them thinking a little bit. I think if you look back a few months, you'd find the letter. In this letter, Florenc answers the questions. You can tell by his answers what the question is, so I won't type out what I asked.

Florenc is 15 years old and lives in Albania. He didn't date this letter.

_________________________________________________________________________________



Hello! 

Your questions were really funny and I enjoyed reading them. I thought over these questions and here are the answers I wrote: 

1. If I could be invisible, I would do anything! Firstly, I would come and meet you. Secondly, I would help people in need, which is something I desire. 

2. The law that I would pass for my country would be to forbid people using harmful substances. 

3. To be honest with you, I don't think that I have any particular skill that would differ me from others, so I haven't ever won an award. 

4. I found out that you were my sponsor because World Vision told me. 

5. I like flowers, so if I had a garden, it would be full of multicolored flowers. 

6. I don't read too much, but I do like a book entitled, "Without Family". 

I hope you enjoy reading my responses as I enjoyed writing them. 

I love you very much too! 

From Your Friend,
Florenc

P.S Please write me back soon! I am curious to see what you are going to write back this time! Hahahaha! 

________________________________________________________________________________

Lastly, a short, but sweet, letter from Enatenesh. She is 17 years old and lives in Ethiopia. She wrote this letter on January 3rd, 2015. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

How are you doing? I am doing fine. I hope that you are too. I wish you a happy birthday of our Lord Jesus Christ. I got clothes and shoes with your Christmas gift. I am attending class properly. I became a grade 7 student. I got shoes with your birthday gift. I have two brothers. The first one is a driver and the other one is a student. Thank you so much for your support. Until our next letter. Bye bye. I love you. 

Enatenesh 

_________________________________________________________________________________


3 comments:

  1. Wow! I loved Florenc's detailed answers!! And it seems like Ethiopia is getting up to speed with letters...this year is already even with last!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad Ethiopia is getting better for you. This letter was the first letter I've received from Enatenesh in 7 months.

      Delete
  2. LOL!! I love Florenc's P.S.!

    ReplyDelete