Adsense

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Lovely Info All Around

Today, I received two more letters; a first letter from Nandini and a great letter from Alexander. As usual, I will share them with you.

First up, my very first letter from Nandini. The letter was addressed to her financial sponsor, as it was written before I became her correspondent. Since it was transferred to me, looks like her letters will be addressed to me from now on. Nandini also included a lovely drawing of butterflies and flowers. It looks like she spent a lot of time on it. Actually, now that I think of it, it reminds me of a picture that Celeste would draw for me.

Nandini is 9 years old and lives in India. She wrote this letter on October 16th, 2014.

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear (financial sponsor's name),

Greetings to you in the sweet name of our Lord Jesus. I am fine here. How are you? Thank you very much for your love, prayers, and support. We had a VBS program in our center. We learned songs, dances, and teaching about Jesus. We had a World Water Day Awareness program. We also had an awareness day about malaria disease. I am regularly going to school. I like very much the rose flowers. What flower do you like? My favorite bird is the peacock. Please pray for my bright future. 

Your Loving Child, 
Nandini




_________________________________________________________________________________

Now, a letter from Alexander. I like learning more about this great, young man. He told me some great things in this letter and drew me a great picture. I think he drew me a picture of the street that his church/project is on. Just my guess. 

Alexander is 13 years old and lives in Honduras. He wrote this letter on October 13th, 2014. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Hello Sponsor Kayla, 

I'm glad to be writing to you again. I'm always praying for you. The games that I like are the mechanic games, the Chicago Wheel, and the bumping cars, games that they take to a traditional fair. For now, I want to finish middle school and get in high school. Let me tell you that I like writing to you. I thank you for the letter that you sent me and the photograph. They are really pretty. I like playing with my friends. When I'm outside, I like playing ball and when I'm inside, I like to play with my brother. A sport that I enjoy playing is football. I want to ask you how you get along with your friends? I always ask you to pray for my studies. I say goodbye with hugs and kisses. 

Alexander



________________________________________________________________________________

1 comment: