Do you remember the days of fun surveys that people would post and tag other bloggers/social media peeps to also complete?
Well, I do! And I used to fill out as many of those as I could. I would also create a great many of them. Since it's been about a week since I last posted, I decided to create a fun Christmas survey, to share a little bit about how I celebrate/enjoy the Christmas season.
I tag all of my readers to post the same survey on their blog. If you don't feel like putting it in your blog, you could put it in my comment section. I would love to learn more about what Christmas is like for you.
1. When do you decorate your home for Christmas?
Usually the day before or after Thanksgiving, depending on what day I have more time.
2. What are your three favorite Christmas songs?
Sleigh Ride (Instrumental Version), Joseph's Lullaby, and Little Drummer Boy
3. What are your three favorite Christmas movies?
Polar Express, It's a Wonderful Life, How the Grinch Stole Christmas
4. What foods do you indulge in during the Christmas season?
Chocolate covered cherries, shortbread cookies, and candy canes.
5. Christmas Lights: White or Colored?
Colorful lights all the way!
6. What are your go-to Christmas decorations?
Christmas tree, nativity scene, Precious moments figurines.
7. What is the best Christmas gift you've ever received?
When I was 7 years old, my parents bought me a tiny, orange kitten. That cat and I were best friends for 18 years. He passed away this year. I know people discourage buying pets for Christmas gifts, but I highly recommend it, if the people really want the pet and they intend to care for it.
8. Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
When my sister and I were younger, we opened presents from family members on Christmas Eve and presents from Santa on Christmas morning. When we got older, we did everything on Christmas Eve.
9. Do you do stockings in your family?
When I was little, we did not do stockings. When my mom remarried my step-dad, and my stepsister joined our family, they brought the tradition of stockings with them.
10. What's on your Christmas list this year?
I asked for new shoes, Starbucks gift cards, new clothes, and a waterfall/fountain for my bedroom. I sleep with the white noise and my current one is on the fritz.