Adsense

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

A Lovely Letter from a Lovely Girl

I received a very nice letter from Enatenesh today. She is telling me more about her daily life and her community. I always love having my kids answer the questions I ask them. It's so helpful to learn these things about her. 

Enatenesh is 17 years old. This letter was written December 20th.

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

Greetings be to you. How are you doing? Thank you for your birthday gift. I got 100kg of grain with the gift. I am in grade six this year. I write you happy new year and Merry Christmas. We celebrate by singing and watching drama. Thank you for your letter. As you asked, our home is made of wood and mud. I sleep on the floor. I got electric and water access. I get spiritual lessons & other support from the project, like schooling materials, medical checkup, and payment. I also get clothing. I am supported socially, economically, medically, and spiritually. I love you. Bye. 

Enatenesh

_________________________________________________________________________________

1 comment:

  1. What a neat letter! I love learning more about the kids' living situations. It's so eye-opening.

    ReplyDelete