Adsense

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Three Letter Tuesday: Volume 21

I don't have an witty intro today.

It's so cold here and it's making me tired and a bit grouchy.

But letters are fun and need no real introduction.

Today's first letter comes from Jonathan. He's responding to a letter that I wrote to him about the day that I accepted Jesus as my savior. I have to admit, I don't even remember when I wrote this letter, but I think it was a very long time ago. Not sure what took it so long to arrive to him, but I'm glad it did!

Jonathan is 9 years old, from Burkina Faso, and his letter is dated October 6th, 2018.

_________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

Hello! How are you? Thank you for your support and love for me. I have received your letter and photos. In the photos I can see people playing broom-ball and a man standing next to the Sequoia tree. I like the fact that Sequoia trees are always together. I am happy that you have accepted the Lord Jesus as your Savior. I have also received Jesus; at the project during an evangelism session. The Lord Jesus is always with those who love and accept him as their personal Savior. I pray to God to help us to grow in faith with Jesus. I love you! 

________________________________________________________________________________

This next letter is also from Jonathan. :) 

It's also dated October 6th, 2018. Looks like he probably received two letters from me on the same day and had to answer them each separately. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Kayla, 

How are you? Thank you so much for what you're doing for me and my family. I am writing to you to send you news from me. I am hopeful to receive your news. I got a new bike for this school year, which just started. I got a good grade last year and I'm so happy to write that to you in this letter. In my country, we are now harvesting corn, millet, and sorghum. The weather is very hot. How is the weather there? 

________________________________________________________________________________

We end today's letter adventure with a form letter from Carolin. This letter is titled My Country. I haven't seen a form letter about a country before. I quite like it! 

Carolin is 6 years old, lives in the Dominican Republic, and her letter is not dated. 

________________________________________________________________________________


1. What I like the most about my country are: The beaches 

2. What I dislike the most about my country is: The heat 

3. My favorite traditional dessert is: Coconut candy 

4. My flag is special because it has: Beautiful colors 


Dear Kayla, 

May God bless you very much. Carolin feels very grateful that you love her and feel appreciation for her, also for watching out for her. Pray for her family, her friends, and her. 

_______________________________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment