Adsense

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Three Letter Tuesday: Volume 20

After my failure on Friday, it's time to get back on track.

Halloween craziness is over and my preschoolers and I have started a fun Fairy Tale unit for November. It's been a ton of fun, so far!

But as today is Tuesday, it is time to share three letters!

Our first letter today comes from sweet Hillary. He wrote his letter to me on the My Medical Check-Up template.

This particular letter makes me laugh. Awhile ago, I wrote to my kids about a family event that I had. To this event, my mom and my sister just happened to wear the same sweater, without planning it. I told my kids about it and sent a photo of the two of them together, with their matching sweaters. Hillary doesn't seem all that impressed. ;)

Hillary is 8 years old, lives in Kenya, and he wrote this letter on August 21st, 2018.

________________________________________________________________________________


1. My last medical checkup was on: August 13th 

2. The medical checkup was done at: The Baptist project 

3. I went to my medical checkup by: Bus 

4. I went to my medical checkup with: My mother 

5. About going to my medical checkup, I felt: Good 

6. One thing that was done at my medical checkup was: A screening 

7. At my medical checkup, the doctor said: I am okay 

8. At my medical checkup, I learned: How to be clean 


I am happy to receive your letter and learn more about your family's sweater. Sometimes I wear a rain coat while going to school. I enjoy school. We will be doing our exams this month. Next year, I will be in the next class. Be blessed. 

________________________________________________________________________________

The next letter just so happens to be my very first letter from Romli, who is one of the kids I took over for a friend. This particular letter comes with a photo, which is a wonderful way to start a new sponsorship, if I do say so myself! 

Romli is 17 years old and lives in Tanzania. His letter is dated October 10th, 2018. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


Kayla, 

Praise the Lord Jesus. I have a great joy to write you this letter. I hope that you will receive it while you are fine. My family and I are fine. Are you and your family fine? I am thankful to God that I am proceeding well with my school studies and here at the project. Our teachers continue to teach us the Word of God. I would like to inform you that I am studying in form three at secondary school. I live with my mother and other relatives. I would like to know more about your family so that we can get to know each other more. I would also like to thank you for the great gift you were able to send me. I managed to buy cement and clothes, so I am thankful. May the heavenly God bless you in your activities. I will continue to pray for you so that God will give you a long life with joy and blessings. I love you so much, Kayla. 


_________________________________________________________________________________

Our last letter from today comes from Rodrigo. His letter is on the template entitled My Project Learning. 

Rodrigo is 8 years old, from Bolivia, and his letter is dated September 27th, 2018. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


1. My tutor is: Roxana 

2. In the spiritual area, I am learning about: God gives me talents

3. In the physical area, I am learning about: Taking care of my body because it belongs to God

4. In the social-emotional area, I am learning about: God gave me emotions 

5. In the cognitive area, I am learning about: Expressing myself verbally and with body language 

Dear Kayla, 

I am Roxana, Rodrigo's tutor. He thanks you for the letters, short stories, and pictures of you with Gage and Chloe. They are too beautiful, he says. To answer your question, Rodrigo will be praying for Gage and Chloe to do well in their new house and new school. Rodrigo asks you to pray for his mother, as she is beginning to get gastritis. She is receiving treatment with medical plants. 

With Love,
Rodrigo and Roxana

________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment