Adsense

Friday, November 9, 2018

Five Letter Friday: Volume 21

It was a crazy, but amazingly fun week with my preschoolers. I am so blessed to be a preschool teacher. I can truly say I love every minute of my job.

Then I get to come home and receive even more blessings from kids all over the world.

Even though some days can be difficult, I never have to look far to see how much God loves me. He puts so many great children in my life.

So, now that I'm sufficiently sappy, let's share five letters.

Even though I just shared a letter from him on Tuesday, I received another letter soon after from Hillary. This time, it is written on the How I Have Fun template.

Hillary is 8 years old, lives in Kenya, and he wrote this letter on September 6th, 2018.

_________________________________________________________________________________


1. During free time, I like to play: Football

2. My favorite activity is: English 

3. When I am outside, I like to: Play 

4. When I am inside, I like to: Watch television 

5. One sport I like to play is: Dance 

6. I usually play with: My friends 

7. When I am bored, I like to: Sleep 

8. One fun thing I like to do is: Listen to music 

Dear Kayla, 

I  am happy to receive your letter and learn more about you. I enjoy school and we will be doing our exams this month. Next year I will be in the next class. Be blessed. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Oh my sweet kiddos in Nicaragua. They truly all write such great letters. So full of details and love. 

This letter is from Bryan, who is 9 years old. His letter is dated September 29th, 2018. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Hello, 

God bless you, dear sponsor Kayla. I am the teacher of Bryan Alexander. The boy says he is very happy to be able to write this letter. He says you are very important for him because God put you in his way. He says he prays for you and your family every day, for God to bless you every day. He likes to go to the beach with his family. He likes to go to school because he can play with his classmates. He says he has good grades and he is happy for that, because he is going to pass the school year. He wants to tell you that in his country, they are going to celebrate Bible Day and he's very happy about that. He says goodbye with a big hug and kiss, wishing many blessings for you and your family. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Up next is a letter from Jhon. Lately, his letters haven't been extremely long, as they have in the past, which is understandable considering how busy he is nowadays. But, this letter was back to being chatty and long and I love it! 

Jhon is 19 years old and he lives in Bolivia. His letter is dated September 27th, 2018. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Hello Dear Kayla, 

I greet you with the peace of the Lord! I give you thanks for the stories. They are interesting. I enjoyed the pictures that you sent me. I'm happy that you're taking care of children. Let me tell you that I am doing well, thank God. At the moment, I am studying graphic design at the institute. I am doing well there. In the Compassion project, all of us who are in GAP do activities, for instance, evangelism. I also learned how to make cunape (A traditional form of cheesy bread in Bolivia). My family enjoys good health, thank God. I hope your family is the same. In the mornings, from Monday to Friday, I go to my school classes. In the afternoon, I work with my dad. We work as car mechanics. I am doing my best to learn, although I can get by with the little that I already know, but I want to learn more. Let me tell you that there is going to be a camp organized by GAP. It will take place on October 28th. I say goodbye with the peace of the Lord. May God bless you and your entire family. Please pray for my health and my studies. 

With Affection, 
Jhon

________________________________________________________________________________

We move onto a letter from Marinelis. She seems to have Christmas on the brain. Sounds like my preschoolers. ;) 

Marinelis is 16 years old and she lives in the Dominican Republic. This letter is not dated. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

How are you and your family? I hope you are all doing well. How is the weather over there? Is it cold? Thank you for the letters and pictures you send me. They are all pretty. Here in my country, Christmas is coming near. I am very happy because it is my favorite holiday and the day Jesus was born. I share a lot with my family. I want to share about a movie I watched called The 48 Wishes of Christmas. It is about a girl who hated Christmas, who lived with her brother and parents. Her dad died and she started hating Christmas. Her mom told her to decorate with her brother, but she didn't want to do it. She ended up loving Christmas at the end, but I won't tell you the whole movie because it is very long. 

With Love,
Marinelis

_________________________________________________________________________________

Our last letter of today comes from Ayling, another one of my chatty kiddos. This whole blog post is full of long, chatty letters. 

Ayling is 12 years old, lives in Nicaragua, and she wrote her letter on September 25th, 2018. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Hello Dear Sponsor Kayla, 

I hope you are in very good health, with your family. I thank you for the letter you sent me. May God continue to bless you. I want to tell you that I am doing very well in class. I soon will be given a certificate of discipleship. Soon it will the Day of the Bible. I am happy about that. I want to ask you some questions. Do you have a husband? What is your favorite pet? Are you praying for me? I hope you are. I am praying for you and your family. I share Psalm 107:1 "Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good. His love endures forever." I say goodbye. 

Your Sponsored Friend,
Ayling

________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment