Adsense

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Letters to My Kids: April 2018

Continuing with my goal to share one traditional children's story with my kids each month, in April I shared the story of Goldilocks and the Three Bears with my kids. This story proved quite a challenge for me to shorten enough to fit in the space allotted for one letter, but I think I managed to do it and still keep the integrity of the story.

I have really been getting great feedback from my kids about these fun children's stories, which makes it even more fun to keep writing them!

For some reason, no matter how many times I tried to rearrange the photos, they would just not post in order. So I gave up and sent them as you see below. I guess it'll be like a little puzzle for the kids to put the photos in order that they happen in the story. *Shrug*







No comments:

Post a Comment