Adsense

Sunday, May 13, 2018

Assorted Template Letters from Little Boys

Yesterday I posted a bunch of letters from some of my wonderful girls. Today I was going to post letters from just boys, in general. However, I have so many boys that I am going to split the letters in half. Little boys today and older guys in a few days. I am certainly blessed with so many letters! I will be responding to all of these recent letters this week. It'll be a big, but fun undertaking!

Let's start this adventure with a little from little Hassan, who is writing to me on the template titled "My Friends." 

Hassan is 5 years old, lives in Tanzania, and wrote this letter on April 14th, 2018. 

______________________________________________________________________________


1. Some of my friends are: Samuel, Michael, and Samson

2. Activities I do with my friends are: Play football and drive toy cars

3. Do your friends go to school with you?: No 

4. My best friend is: Michael 

5. My best friend is special because: He teaches me how to ride a bicycle and he gives me toy cars to drive. 

6. Does your best friend go to the project with you?: No 

Hassan greets you so much and he and his family are doing well. He says he is quite happy to have a friend like you. He is now in the Kindergarten class and is learning to read and write. He says he is now able to pray and he prays for you. He says that at the project center they read Bible story. His favorite story is David and Goliath. He asks you, "Do you know any Bible stories?" He asks you to pray for him. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Next is a letter from little guy is his traditional colorful outfit; Jacque! In this letter, he telling me about his family. Love these letter templates. There is just something so special about learning my kids' family members' names.

Jacque is 4 years years old and is from Togo. His letter is dated April 13th, 2018.

________________________________________________________________________________


1. My siblings from oldest to youngest are: Souvenir, Josue, Assisse

2. In my family I spend the most time with: My mother

3. Extended family members that live with me are: Zougoudou & Amavi

4. My family lives in a: Rural region

5. My food is prepared by: My mother 

6. My favorite ways to help my family is: Washing dishes & sweeping the floor

7. Please pray for me for the following needs: Spiritual and financial 


Thank you for choosing me. Please pray for me to be healthy. 

________________________________________________________________________________

We're onto a letter from Cedrick, who is writing to me on the My Typical Week template. He seems like a busy little guy, doesn't he? :) 

Cedrick is 7 years old and lives in Rwanda. His letter is dated April 23rd, 2018. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


1. I typically get up at: 6:00 a.m 

2. In the morning I typically: Drink porridge and take a shower 

3. In the evening I typically: Fetch water and go to bed 

4. I typically go to sleep at: 8:00 p.m 

5. My favorite day of the week is: Sunday because I go to church with my family 

Cedrick's family greets you in the name of Jesus Christ. We are thankful for the gift you sent to us. It made us happy and we were able to buy a goat. He was happy to read the story about the goats. He is happy every time they read it for him. In our country we are in the heavy rainy season and our crops are still healthy. We had a wonderful Easter. May God bless you. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Up next is a letter from Joseph, who is writing to me on the My Favorites template. He also sent a lovely picture of him with his mother, simply because I asked him to send a family photo, if he could. I always love asking for family photos. Usually, it doesn't pan out, but when it does, it's oh so wonderful!

Joseph is 6 years old, from Guatemala, and he wrote this letter on February 27th, 2018.

_________________________________________________________________________________


1. My favorite food is: Beans, Eggs, Noodles

2. My favorite drink is: Milk, Water, Coffee 

3. My favorite color is: Blue & Yellow 

4. My favorite Bible character is: Noah & Jonah 

Dear Sponsor, 

Joseph sends his greetings. He hopes you are doing well. He has been doing well. He likes playing soccer. He had a great Christmas with lots of great food. He wishes you can pray for his relatives and for him so that God blesses them all. Hugs!


________________________________________________________________________________

The last letter for today comes from Rodrigo. He is telling me about his most recent dental checkup. Thank God that Compassion cares for our kids' medical care. I am so grateful to them for that. 

Rodrigo is 8 years old, lives in Bolivia, and he wrote this letter on March 22nd, 2018. 

________________________________________________________________________________


1. My last dental checkup was in: September 2017 

2. For my dental checkup I went to: A health center 

3. The following people went to my dental checkup with me: My mom 

4. At my dental checkup, I needed treatment in: 3 teeth 

5. At my dental checkup I learned: To brush my teeth after I eat and not eat too much candy 

Dear Kayla, 

In answer to your question, I am doing well. I am studying hard. I spent Christmas with my family. At the Compassion project I learned about Jesus and I'm doing well at memorizing Bible verses. My parents are Catholic. I will pray for you. I say goodbye with much affection. I ask you to pray for my parents, my uncles, and my aunts. Also for me that I will do well in my studies. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment