Adsense

Monday, May 28, 2018

A Big Mix of Letters!

I've been missing from my blog for over a week. I basically lost a week of my life. School ended and I hit summer vacation hard. ;)

But, let's get back to business. Not sure how many letters will be in this post, but I think I'll stick with my usual attitude; when I get tired of typing, I'll stop. :)

Up first is a My Hobbies & Pets template from Zenebu. Her hobbies sound more like chores to me. I wonder if there was a mix-up in translation when the letter was being written.

Zenebu is 7 years old and lives in Ethiopia. Her letter is dated February 26th, 2018.

________________________________________________________________________________




1. Some of my hobbies are: Making coffee and washing utensils at home. 

2. I like to do my hobbies with: My friends 

3. My favorite hobby is: Playing house 

4. One hobby I would like to begin someday is: Running 

5. As a pet, I would like to have: A cat 

6. My pet's name would be: Sifan 

Please pray for my parents. I got your letter. I liked the picture. Thank you so much. I received some Christmas money. I bought a plastic water container. I am learning well. I had the 10th rank in the first semester. 

______________________________________________________________________________

Up next is a letter from Airin. She filled out the My House template. I have probably mentioned it before, but the house themed templates are some of my favorite. It really helps me get an image of where my kids live, which I think is important.

Airin is 8 years old and lives in Indonesia. Her letter is dated April 23rd, 2018.

________________________________________________________________________________



1. I get my water from: A well

2. The walls of my house are made of: Wood 

3. In my house: I do have electricity 

4. I wash my clothes: Near the well 

5. My house has this kind of floor: Wood 

6. My house has this kind of roof: Iron sheet 

My beloved sponsor Kayla,

Thank you for your letter. It's very nice to write to you again. Thank you for the gift money. I bought shoes for going to school, a school uniform, a bag, and shoes for going to church. I will answer your question. I have received Jesus as my savior and learn more about Him at the project. We had a great Easter. 

Love,
Airin

________________________________________________________________________________

Next is a chatty letter from Sunrei. I love her letter so much because they are generally not based around a certain topic (I still love set topics, of course), but she just seems to write whatever she wants to, whatever she feels like talking about. It's so lovely. 

Sunrei is 11 years old, from Peru, and she wrote this letter on April 24th, 2018. 

_______________________________________________________________________________


Dear Sponsor Kayla, 

I greet you with the love of Christ. I hope you are very well when you receive my letter. I thank you for your beautiful letter. I mostly like to play at home. I play hide and seek with my sister. My little sister Fedra's birthday was on April 23rd. My sister Seika's is on May 15th and she is going to be 4. My church's name is Jesus te llama. I am studying in 5th grade. There are three new girls this year. They are Nair, Arianza, and Aneth. The rest of the class is the same as last year. What is your favorite story? I ask for your prayers for my family. I say goodbye. 

Sunrei

________________________________________________________________________________

Another letter from Rebecca is what we'll read next. As always, my smarty pants girl is doing well in a variety of competitions. She is really going to go far in life! It is also so nice to read that her project is watching out for her health. 

Rebecca is 10 years old, lives in the Philippines, and her letter is dated April 14th, 2018. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Ate Kayla, 

Good day! How are you and your family? We are doing good here. We recently had our moving up ceremony at school. I am a "With Honor" student and I received awards for Outstanding Performance in Science, Outstanding Performance in English, and the GSP Award. I was also the master of ceremonies (host) of the program. 

Thank you for sending me a letter. The snow is so nice. I hope I can travel there and see snow someday. Please pray for my father, that he can find a job. Yes, I have accepted Jesus at my personal savior. I am healed from my cough and I am fine now. A doctor prescribed me some medicine and the learning center here bought the medicine. My memory verse is Matthew 4:4, "Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God." 

Love, 
Rebecca

_________________________________________________________________________________

This next letter is from Rujikorn. I used to hear from her every 2 months like clockwork, but this letter is the first one I've received from her since January. I'm sure she's been busy with school and the project, etc, so I understand, but I was so glad to hear from her again. She wrote a long, detailed letter, as always. 

Rujikorn is 13 years old and she lives in Thailand. Her letter is dated April 12th, 2018. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

Hello! My family and I are doing well. I hope that you and your family are doing well. Thank you so much for your letter. Thank you for the tale and the beautiful pictures. I feel so happy to read it. I laugh because of the three goats. They are so clever and funny. I like them so much. I like the winter in your country so much. I like the pictures as well. It is summer here now. The rainy season will be in a month. I miss Agness and I like her picture so much. I will pray for her studies. May God bless her with wisdom until her graduation day. Thank you so much for your prayers and blessings. I will study hard as often as I can. I will study until I graduate. I would like to get a good job. Thank you for encouraging me and praying for me. I am so blessed and encouraged. I like the tale of Little Red Riding Hood so much. It is a good lesson for me. I will not talk to strangers. I enjoy going to school every day. I always attend the project activities. I enjoy leading the worship service every Sunday. The school is off now and I attended summer camp. We did sports and studied the Bible. God's love never changes and is eternal. Please pray for my studies and my parents' work. I always pray for you. May God bless you and strengthen you. 

Love in Christ,
Rujikorn

_________________________________________________________________________________

This next letter is from Yeidys and it's actually my very first letter from her. It's a very nice introduction letter and I'm glad to learn all these details about her. I'm really going to enjoy getting to know her. 

Yeidys is 12 years old and is from Colombia. Her letter was written on April 12th, 2018. 

________________________________________________________________________________



Dear Kayla, 

May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all the days of your life and may you prosper in all that you undertake. I want to tell you some things about me. First of all, I thank God because he keeps me in good health. I am doing very well in school. I want you to know that my name means "imaginative." In my family I am the 2nd child. My height is 150 cm tall. The color of my hair is black and my eyes are dark brown. One thing I know how to do very well is draw and one thing I like doing is singing. I take this opportunity to answer your other questions. My favorite food is chicken soup. My favorite color is yellow. My favorite music is romantic music. My favorite activity is drawing. My mom's name is Martha. My older brother is Eddy Alberto and my younger sister is Greidi Yulisa. My grandmother also lives with us and her name is Teotista. I wish to learn more about you and that is why I look forward to your next letter. I want to ask you to continue praying for me and my family. I give you the verse Romans 8:37. I love you. 

Yeidys Andrea

_________________________________________________________________________________

I will share one more letter in this post today. It is my very first letter from Jaw-bu-keh. He, along with a tutor, is filling out the introduction template. 

Jaw-bu-keh is 7 years old and is from Thailand. His letter is not dated. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


1. My favorite toy is: My bicycle 

2. My favorite fruit is: Strawberries 

3. My favorite season is: Winter 

4. My favorite food is: Fish 

5. My favorite color is: Yellow 

6. My favorite animal is: Chicken 

7. I live in the: North 

Dear Sponsor 

I am Miss. Pattaranit and I write this letter from Jaw-bu-keh because he is very young and can't write yet. He is handsome and he's in a good mood. He likes to play in the water with his friends. He has six siblings. He is the fourth child. He wants to know are you the eldest, middle, or youngest child in your family? Please pray for him and his family in their work. their health and their daily life. May God bless you and may you have a lot of happiness. Love in Christ. 

________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment