Adsense

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Five More Letters to Share

I know that these long posts may not be entertaining to read, but I've been receiving so many letters lately (yay!) that I just don't have time to split them into smaller posts, because by the time they all post, I have received another large group of letters. I'm definitely NOT complaining about receiving large amounts of letters. Just sharing the facts. :) I am overjoyed to be hearing from my kids so often.

So without further ado, let's begin with a letter from Airin. She wrote this letter on the My Hopes for the Future template.

Airin is 7 years old and lives in Indonesia. Her letter is dated March 6th, 2017.

_______________________________________________________________________________


1. In the future, I hope to learn about: Making Cakes/Cooking

2. In the future, I hope to do the following activity: Skydiving 

3. When I grow up: I do want to go to university 

4. In the future, I hope to visit: America

5. In the future, I hope to meet: My sponsor 

6. When I grow up, I want to be a: Teacher 

Dear Mama Kayla, 

Thank you for your letter. I am so happy to read it. I am doing well here. I hope that you and your family are also doing well too. I am in grade 1 now. I am happy to play and learn with my friends. Please pray that I will be successful and make my parents proud of you. May Jesus's love bless us! 


________________________________________________________________________________

Onto a letter from Rebecca. The more I hear from her and get to know about her, I think she is really Miss Personality. She seems to be quite a little leader. I look forward to watching her grow into a lovely young woman, if I am blessed with that opportunity. 

Rebecca is 9 years old and lives in the Philippines. Her letter is dated February 25th, 2017. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Ate Kayla, 

Good Day! How are you and your family? We are doing well here. How about your weather there? We always experience heavy rains here. I will always use what you said in your letter about spiritual armor. About the Christmas holidays, we had our Christmas party celebration at school. I was the Master of Ceremony and my partner was Jhon Wendell. It was a half day celebration. Each one of us brought food. We had parlor games also, after the party finished. I am happy and thankful upon reading your letters again. Thank you for giving time in writing a letter to me. On February 16th, 2017 I joined a math challenge contest at school but I don't know what our score is because we had to go home early due to heavy rains. In the learning center, we always study the Bible and we received a new bible. There will be more learning about God. Galatians 5:14, All the law can be summed up in the command to love others as much as you love yourself. 

Rebecca 


________________________________________________________________________________


Next up, a letter from Ayling, who I was definitely surprised to hear from again so soon. Lovely surprise, of course! She has a tutor help her write her letters still, but I think I am going to encourage her to write letters on her own, if she is able to. Tutors are great, but it's always great to see our kids' own handwriting. 

Ayling is 10 years old and is from Nicaragua. She wrote this letter on January 4th, 2017. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Hello Dear Sponsor Kayla, 

Receive greetings from Ayling. She wishes that God may bless you. She thanks you for your sponsorship and the letter that you sent her. She wants to tell you that she is happy because she passed her grade and is now in 5th grade. She says she likes gardens and butterflies of different colors. She wants to know what is your favorite color? She wish that God may bless you. She hopes to hear from you soon. She fondly says goodbye. Her sponsor Jaqueline helped to write this letter. 



________________________________________________________________________________


I have one more letter from a sweet girl and then we'll end with a young man. This next letter is from Sunrei, who I have also heard from very recently. It really seems like that any letters that were stuck in a letter traffic jam have made their way through. And I am loving that I am receiving letters written just a few short weeks ago. And this particular letter has some exciting news! 

Sunrei is 10 years old and is from Peru. Her letter is dated March 1st, 2017. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Godmother Kayla, 

I greet you with the love of Christ. I thank you for the beautiful letter you sent me. I tell you in this month we are in summer and it is 31 degrees. In the winter, it is 29 degrees, but very beautiful. I like the photos you sent. Your dog is hot right now. I love you a lot. I am going to the beach with my tutor and my classmates. The snow is beautiful in your country. In my project and at school I sing. I like to praise God. I am learning more things about God. In April, my mom is going to give birth. I am happy that I'm going to have a new sibling! I always pray hard for you in every moment, for God to take care of everything. What is your favorite verse? I wish to pray for my family, for their spiritual life. I close with love. 

Sunrei

________________________________________________________________________________

And like I said, we end with a young man, a letter from Gary. He had so much to say in this letter. I always have the chattiest teen and young adult boys! His photo cracks me up because I think that he has a beautiful smile in there somewhere! 

Gary is 16 years old and lives in Nicarauga. His letter is dated February 20th, 2017. 

________________________________________________________________________________




Hello Dear Kayla, 

Greetings from Gary. I thank you for the present and for all the blessings you are giving me. I am happy to know that I am your sponsored child. First of all, I want to congratulate you for your birthday that is very close. I am 16 years old and my birthday is on November 27th. My favorite colors are pink and purple. My favorite meal is rice and beans with plantain chips, cheese, and salad. What I like most is to play football. I have two brothers and their names are Maycol who is 10 years old and Alexander who is 12 years old. My dad is called Daniel and my mom Carla. Well, where I live it is very happy. Thank God my family and I are in good health. I liked to know that you had a very good time with your friends from university and that you celebrated your grandfather's birthday together with your family. Well, you would like to know what my house is made of. It is made of zinc sheets and I live with my mom, stepfather, and brothers. I do sleep in my own bed. At home, we have no electricity and water is provided by one of our neighbors. The most common jobs in my neighborhood are shoe stores, grocery stores, sale of tortillas and nacatamales and the way to travel is by bus or car. What I like most about the project is that they do spiritual retreats. The typical foods in my community are rice, beans, cheese, tortillas, and nacatamales. A popular place in my community is Mrs. Coco's grocery store. I always pray for you and your family and I ask you to pray for me and my family. I would like to know, how is the weather in your country? Without more to say, I thank you for e everything. I say goodbye. 

Sincerely, 
Gary 


________________________________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment