Adsense

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Brayan's Easter Update: 2017

I am so happy to post this today! I just got these new photos about an hour ago, but I couldn't wait to share them!

Brayan, one of the sweet boys I sponsor through Manna 4 Lempira has some Easter updates. All of the children from his community, Mi Betania, was given updates. I'm not sure if the other two communities got photo updates, as well, or not but if they did, those photos haven't been posted yet.

Anyway, I was able to send Brayan a card with a few flat goodies. I sent candy, stickers, and a toy airplane. In these photos, you can see his new updated photo and then a photo of him holding the card I sent him. I can't help but feel overjoyed that he's wearing a robot shirt because the stickers I sent him were robot stickers!



1 comment:

  1. I can't get over how great these photos are!! I love Brayan's smile!!!

    ReplyDelete