Adsense

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Long Post Ahead! Six Letters to Share!

Read if you want to. No pressure. I've been receiving a ton of letters and I've just decided that I want them all in one post together. I'll post from youngest to oldest, like usual.

First, a letter from Mulwa. He wrote on the template called My Project. Mulwa is 8 years old and lives in Kenya. His letter is dated September 19th, 2015.

________________________________________________________________________________



My project is KE-783. The number of children in my project is 300. I go to my project 1 day a week. My project is 3 km from my home. I get to my project on foot. Typical activities I do at my project are playing football. My favorite activity to do at my project is playing games. My favorite thing about my project workers is they are loving and caring. When I am at my project, I typically eat rice and stew. 

Mulwa is sending much greetings to you, Kayla. He says that he is fine and working hard in school to achieve his goals. He participates in singing to others at the project. He wishes you God's blessings to you and your family. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Onto another letter from Ernest. He's been a pretty chatty little guy lately! He still has a tutor writing his letters for him. Ernest is 9 years old, from Ghana. His letter is dated October 29th, 2015. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

Ernest says he wants to thank you for all the letters, supports, and prayers. He says that he is studying hard at school and he plays soccer with his friends. He says it has been raining heavily in his community. He asks: Has it been raining in your community too? He says may God protect you from all danger. He says to pray to God to grant him wisdom in his studies. He shares John 10:30 "I and my father are one". 

_________________________________________________________________________________

This next letter is pretty special. It's another first letter from Fongwin. I've been writing to Fongwin to a few years, as a correspondent, but I just recently took him on as a sponsored child. He went for about two months without a sponsor and I'm sure, when he wrote this introduction letter, he didn't know that I would be the one continuing to write to him. Still, I enjoy getting this letter again, getting updates since his very first "first letter." He even included a lovely self-portrait with this letter. 

Fongwin is 13 years old and lives in Thailand. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


My Favorite Toy: Cards
I Live In: The North
My Favorite Fruit Is: Durian
My Favorite Food Is: Fried Rice
My Favorite Season: Winter
My Favorite Colors: Green & Brown
My Favorite Animal: Dog

Dear Sponsor, 

My name is Thawatchai. I'm glad to know you. I'm thankful to you for your sponsorship. I'm in 6th grade. I have 4 persons in my family; my father, my mother, my older brother, and me. I participate in the project activities regularly. How many people are in your family? Please pray for my studies. May God bless you always. 

Love in Christ, 
Thawatchai 



________________________________________________________________________________

Next up, a letter from Brian. He is 14 years old and lives in Kenya. He wrote this letter on October 6th, 2015. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla,

How are you? I hope you are fine, together with your family. My family is fine too. Thank you for the letter that you wrote for me. I normally go to church on Sunday and we usually praise God with singing and music. Our school is very good. It is going on well. In fact, in our school, we have new teachers who come from the United States of America and they are teaching very well. My favorite subject is CRE because it teaches about how God created the Earth in five days and on the sixth day he created human beings. My difficult subject is social studies but I still try to perform it well. I have a memory verse which I would like to share with you. It comes from the book of Philippians 4:13. "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Thank you for your support and may God bless you. 

Brian

_________________________________________________________________________________

Now I'll share a letter from Jhon. He certainly has been a wonderful writer this year. Every 2 months on the dot. Jhon is 16 years old and lives in Bolivia. His letter is dated October 20th, 2015. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Sponsor Kayla, 

I greet you with the holy peace of our Lord Jesus Christ. I tell you that I am very happy to be able to write you again through this letter. I thank God for this big opportunity he gives me through your help. My family thanks you with all of their hearts. I tell you, in the student center we are doing many activities in which we learn a lot and we also have fun and the camp is getting close for us. I want to go there. I am praying to God that he gives me the opportunity to go and learn more about our God. I am looking forward and wishing you success in the work you do and I'm praying to God for your health. I say goodbye with much love and affection. I ask you to pray for my family and for my studies. 

Sincerely,
Jhon

________________________________________________________________________________

Lastly, a letter from Wendjy. He is 20 years old and lives in Haiti. He wrote this letter on October 9th, 2015. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla,

As always, it's a great joy to me to talk to you through a letter. How are all your activities going? How about your family? By God's grace, all goes well with me and my family, even though there are little difficulties. I would thank you for the letter and the photo. I am answering your questions now. I celebrated a nice Easter party this year. The day today is going well because I do all that I have to do. I would let you know that I'm done with my classical studies by now and I came to enroll myself in University, where I chose to study Superior Tourism. In the meantime, I may have the possibility to study another thing, which I desire, Gynecology. I hope God will make my dreams real. Thanks for your prayers. My God bless you. 

Wendjy

________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment