Adsense

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Double Letters from Jose

Since I wrote all about where Jose lives yesterday, I figured it was a good time to post the last letters I received from him. I got two letters from him on the same. He wrote both of the letters on the same day, as well, which is interesting. My guess is that he was responding to two of my letters, that he received at the same time. Sometimes, letter writing can be confusing. Haha.

I love Jose's letters because he always asks deep questions. Makes me think. Also, he likes to begin and end his letters with the same words. I think it's sweet.

Jose is 17 years old and lives in Peru. His letters are dated September 28th, 2015.

________________________________________________________________________________



Dear Sponsor Kayla, 

Hello, dear sponsor. Greetings with a big hug and kiss, with the blessings of our Lord Jesus Christ. I hope you are healthy. I am doing very well with my father and siblings. Yes, I am praying for you and Taye. What animals does Taye's father raise? I want to tell you that it has started getting cold here. It is too cold. For the anniversary of my project, on September 11th, we had a very beautiful time because we played soccer and volleyball against other levels. We shared God's word with others. What did you feel when you accepted Jesus Christ into your heart? Pray for me and my family, that we may continue to do well. We pray for you and your family. I say goodbye with a big hug and kiss on your cheek. 

Jose

________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Sponsor Kayla, 

Hello dear sponsor. Greetings with a big hug and a kiss, with the blessings of our Lord Jesus Christ. I hope you are healthy. I want to tell you that the Independence Day of Peru is July 28th. All the schools participate in a parade in the main square. People put up the Peruvian flag on their roofs. I also like watching fireworks. They are very beautiful and colorful. In my country, we have 24 departments of agriculture. In my country, we plant potatoes, corn, quinoa, and kiwicha. Our native animals are vicuna, alpaca, and viscacha. What is your parents' mission in your church? Pray for me and my parents. I will pray for you and your friend Taye. I say goodbye with a big hug and a kiss on your cheek. 

Jose

_________________________________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment