Adsense

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Letters from Some Big Guys

Following yesterday's post, it's time to share the letters from some of my big guys. 

First up, a letter from Alexander. He is 14 years old and lives in Honduras. He wrote his letter on October 14th, 2015. 

________________________________________________________________________________



Hello Dear Sponsor Kayla, 

I hope that when you read this letter you're doing well and are healthy. My family and I are doing well and is healthy, thanks to God. The Independence Day in my country is September 15th and it is 194 years of independence for my country. The country was colonized by Spain and discovered by Christopher Columbus, according to history. My country has celebrated independence since 1821. Right now, I don't have a favorite book from the bible. I have a bible of my own in my house, but at the CDC, I also have a bible. I don't go to church, but I help my mother with chores at home. I have never gone to bible school during my vacations. In my house, I sleep on a mattress with my younger brother. In my house we have clean water and we buy our food in the supermarket. The house where I live is made out of concrete blocks. At night, we light our house with electricity and I was my clothes in my grandmother's house because she has a washing machine. I say goodbye to you. I am praying for you. I send you a kiss and a hug. 

Alexander

________________________________________________________________________________

Next, a letter from Jhonrex. He is 15 years old and lives in the Philippines. This letter is dated September 30th, 2015. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

Hi, and a pleasant day to you. If you would like to know how I'm doing, I am doing okay together with my family. I was so glad when I received many letters from you and learned so much from you. Thanks for supporting me. The pictures/photos are beautiful. I enjoy looking at them. Here in our student center, I'm doing my best and in our school, we are having an activity called Language Month. We will soon have the school intermurals. Here in the center, most of our lessons are about God. We are watching a film about the bible. 

Is Alexander a sponsor child, like me? I'll pray for him, too. Thank you very much that you pray for my continually. Please pray that I won't give in to peer pressure and that I will finish school and for good health of my family. 

Respectfully Yours,
Jhonrex

_________________________________________________________________________________

Last up, a letter from Elias. Elias is 16 years old and lives in Ethiopia. He wrote this letter on September 22nd, 2015. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

How are you doing? How is your family? How is your work? 

Praise God, my family and I are very fine. I am a 5th grade student and it has been a week since I started class after break. I have got your letter and photo and I was very happy. My family and I would like to thank you. For your question, my mother is fine. She is not with me. She lives in another country. My parents are separated so pray that God may reunite them. I want to become a doctor. Bye. 

Elias

________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment