Adsense

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Two More Letters!

Well, after receiving no letters for weeks, I've received six letters in a weekend. I'd say those are pretty great results. :)

I have two more to share with you today. I received these two letters yesterday.

First up, a short letter from Sadiya. Sadiya is one of my kids that I think doesn't like to write. Her project gets the letters out on time, every two months, but writing doesn't seem to be one of Sadiya's favorite activities. She shares a few sentences with me and then runs off to the project activities. :)

Sadiya is 10 years old and lives in India. This letter was written on September 23rd, 2014.

_______________________________________________________________________________



Dear Sponsor Kayla, 

Greetings to you in the name of Jesus Christ. How are you and how are your family members? In my family, we are all well. How is the weather in your country? In our country, summer season is going on. Everyday I go to the project. Last month, my project provided me with a school bag. We celebrated Teacher's Day at our project. I received your letter. I am very happy to read your letter. Every Sunday, I go to church and Sunday school. Thank you very much for your support. Please pray for my family members. 

Your Loving Sadiya

_________________________________________________________________________________

Then, I also got a letter from Fongwin. I love the imagery of rain and rain gear that his letter paints in my mind. :) 

Fongwin is 11 years old and lives in Thailand. He wrote this letter on September 2nd, 2014. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

Hello, sponsor. I'm very glad to write a letter to you again. I'd like to thank you very much for your love and kindness for me and my family. Thank you very much for a general gift. I bought house supplies. My family and I are fine. How are you and your family? It's the rainy season in my country. It rains a lot. Farmers finished growing rice. There is a summer camp every year here, as in your country. The activities are alike, as in your country. It's very fun. I'll write to you again. My school has started. I bring a raincoat with me. Some of my friends don't bring coats or umbrellas with them, so they might get sick. It snows in your country, does it also rain? Please pray for my studies and my health. Lastly, may God bless you to be happy. 

Love in Christ, 
Fongwin

_________________________________________________________________________________


1 comment:

  1. Sadiya sounds sweet...too bad she isn't more into letter writing! For your said, at least. Fongwin's letter was so cute... But the image of kids without rain coats or umbrellas makes me sad!

    ReplyDelete