Adsense

Monday, November 3, 2014

It's Great to Hear from Kalpesh

It's been over four months since I last heard from Kalpesh. He's always been such a regular writer, so my guess is that a letter has gotten lost along the way. However, today, I received two letters from him! They were written only six days apart from each other and they each appear to be in response to one of the letters that I wrote to him. He's definitely been busy writing at his project.

Kalpesh is 12 years old and lives in India. This first letter is dated August 26th, 2014.

_________________________________________________________________________________



Dear Sister, 

Greetings to you in the great name of our Savior Christ Jesis. I am very glad to get your letter. Thank you so much for sharing some of your favorite miracles which Jesus did. Really, each each and every letter encourages me. I am very glad to hear about the miracle of the healing of Peter's mother-in-law from her fever. Another miracle is that Jesus stopped the big storm. These two examples help me to believe strongly in the name of Jesus and encourages me to share the gospel and greatness of Jesus. Thank you so much for the lovely letter. How have you been? What about your job? Here, I am doing very fine and also my schooling is going well. Right now, it has been raining. This year, there was about a one and half month delay to the rain, so everyone was worried about that. But, God sent rain, so praise the Lord! Once again, thank you so much for the letter and for loving me. May God help you in your job. 

In Christ, 
Brother Kalpesh

_________________________________________________________________________________

The second letter was written September 1st, 2014.

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Sister Kayla and Family, 

Greetings to you in the name of Jesus Christ. I am very glad to receive your letter and stickers. Here, by your prayers, I am doing fine and healthy. I hope you are also doing well. 

I received my photo update, which you sent me. I saw my photo and it is very beautiful. (Self-confident guy).  I keep it in my bag for remembering and I stick your stickers on my notebook. Thank you so much for the photo and stickers. 

I hear you are doing the job of a nanny and caring for two children and you spend time with them. I see the children's photos and they are beautiful and sweet. I love them. Please send more information about them. 

Jesus loves me and died and rose again for me. Thank you so much for sharing this great love. 

My schooling is going very well. I go to school by bus everyday. I received two t-shirts, pants, and inner garments, which you sent me for my birthday. Thank you so much for your help. May God bless you. 

Your Brother,
Kalpesh

______________________________________________________________________________


2 comments:

  1. I bet one of your letters was delayed. But at least he replied in double!! I love his interest in the kids you nanny for. And his self confidence about his appearance!! I can tell he values your care for him!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wrote Kalpesh back a long letter about the two kiddos, including current interests. They aren't technically my kids, but they are still "my" kids. I could talk about them forever. I hope Kalpesh likes it.

      Delete