Adsense

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Updates Galore!

Some of these new photos, I have already shared, but I wanted to share them again in collage form. Some of these updates will be new information for you. Enjoy!

I welcomed a new correspondent child to my family this week:


This is Chintada. He's from India. He's 15 in the first photo and 17 in the second. 




Yesterday, I received a new photo of Sagar, from India: 


In these photos, he's 9, 10, and 11, respectively. 




Today, I received a new photo from Florenc, in Albania: 


You can see him grow from age 12 to age 15. The top right is the newest photo. 



Here are two more collages, including photos that you've already seen: 


Xhuliano is 11 in the first photo, 12 in the middle two, and 13 in his newest photo.




Lastly, you can watch Abu age from 6 years old to 12 years old. The top right photo is his newest photo. 




4 comments:

  1. So fun! I love photo updates :) And your collages are so creative!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like to make a collage of the kids when I get a photo update. I think it's so fun to see how they have grown and changed over the years.

      Delete
  2. Your kids are growing up so fast! The boys are really looking like young men. And I am beyond thrilled that you got Sagar's photo update :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All my little boys are leaving me! Haha. But, you're right. I have a bunch of young men on my hands now.

      Delete