Adsense

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Abu's Progress Report: 2014

It's always great to get a new picture and progress report of one of my World Vision kids. Not much has changed since Abu's last progress report, but it's still great to know. Plus, he's smiling in his new photo! The photo is a little blurry and dark, but you can at least see his smile. And his awesome motorcycle shirt. :)

Abu is now 12 years old.

________________________________________________________________________________



My Name Is: Abu-Bakarr 

My Health Is: Satisfactory 

World Vision Helped Me Receive: Sanitation, Primary Health Care, Health Education

In the Academic Year Sept. 2013-July 2014, I am in: Grade 3 (He was in grade 3 in his last progress report too. Hopefully he's in Grade 4 this year)

Benefits/Support that my Family and I Received from World Vision: Training or Learning Workshops, Educational Materials, Training on HIV/AIDS Prevention, Clean Water. 

My Best Friend's Name is: Samuala

The Animal I Like Best is: Goat

My Best Season in the Year is: Raining Season

My Favorite Sport Is: Football

At Home, I Help With: Cleaning

The Subject I Like Most is: Mathematics

My Annual Progress Report was Completed By: Myself 

1 comment: