Adsense

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Sponsors Needed in Projects I Sponsor In #2

Over the past few weeks, since my first post of this kind, there have not been any children waiting for sponsors in projects that I sponsor in (at least not on the website). But, I checked this weekend and there were tons of children waiting! A few of the projects I sponsor in even had more than one. For this post, I decided to just choose one child from each project. Even with cutting it down to just one child like that, I still have 10 children to share with you. Almost all of them are older teens. I pray that they all find a sponsor very soon, especially since the older children have all had, at least, one sponsor previously and then lost them.

If you could join me in prayer for these children and maybe even prayerfully consider them sponsoring them, I would really appreciate it.


Tegemu attends project ET-419, the same project as my Melaku. This is a great project. I hear from Melaku often and they send great photos when you send a financial gift. 

Tegemu is 18 years old. His birthday is June 6th. He lives with his mother an 5 siblings. He has average grades in high school. He enjoys soccer, art, and riding a bike. 




This is Biruk. He attends project ET-439, the same project as my boy Taye. I don't hear from him too often, but what I know from his project, they are doing great things for the children. 

Biruk is 18 years old. His birthday is February 8th. He makes his home with his father, stepmother, and 6 siblings. He is still in middle school, but has above average grades. He enjoys soccer, running, and riding a bike. 




This handsome guy is Ephrem. He attends project ET-513, the same project as my Enatenesh. I receive great letters from her in the mail. I'm sure the same would go for Ephrem. 

Ephrem is 17 years old. His birthday is November 23rd. At home, it's just Ephrem and his mother. He is in middle school with average grades. He enjoys playing soccer and other ball games. 




This serious boy is Jahir. He attends HO-352, the same as my boy Alexander. Projects in Honduras always have their kids write great letters, and HO-352 is no different. This project works in a very dangerous area with a lot of gang and drug activity. The project offers a safe place for the children to go. 

Jahir is 10 years old. His birthday is December 5th. He lives with his mother and 1 sibling. In primary school, his grades are average. He enjoys playing soccer, playing group games, and reading. 




This is Ravidas. He attends IN-905, with my boy Kalpesh. The communication with this project is phenomenal! You won't regret sponsoring there!

Ravidas is 12 years old. His birthday is June 22nd. He lives with his parents and 1 sibling. His grades in primary school are average. He enjoys art, ball games, and reading. 

He has been waiting 283 for a sponsor. 




This cutie is Mohit. He attends IN-967, the same project as my Khushi. This project is in a very poor, rural village situated in the Himalayan Mountains. Most children in this project are now having well-rounded meals for the first time in their lives. It's really quite amazing. 

Mohit is 9 years old. His birthday is May 9th. He lives with his father and 1 sibling. In primary school he is getting average grades. For fun, he enjoys walking, running, and art. 

He has been waiting 283 days for a sponsor. 




This beautiful, young lady is Wairimu. She attends project KE-908 with my boy Karanja. Letters from this project are like clockwork, every 2 months and are always in English. I like this because it ensures that nothing is lost in translation. 

Wairimu is 17 years old. Her birthday is April 18th. She lives with her grandmother. In high school, her performance is average. For fun, she enjoys singing, jumping rope, and playing ball games. 




This little guy is Henry. He attends project NI-221, the same project as my Alexander. This project serves one of the poorest of the poor communities in Nicaragua. The community is a very dangerous place to live because of gang activity. Most houses don't have running water, electricity, or even four walls. 

Henry is 9 years old. His birthday is October 7th. He lives with his parents and 2 siblings. In primary school, he is getting average grades. He likes playing soccer, playing with cars, and singing. 

He has been waiting 277 days for a sponsor.




This is Quinnee. She attends project PH-594, the same project as my boy Nikko. I hear from Nikko often and I'm always hearing of new and exciting things that are going on at the project. 

Quinnee is 18 years old. Her birthday is October 23rd. She lives with with her parents. She is either an only child or all of her siblings are older and out of the house already. She is in college where her grades are average. She enjoys swimming, playing ping pong, and playing a musical instrument. 




This precious boy is Antoni. He attends project TZ-215, the same as my Emanuel. I have only been writing to Emanuel for 4 months and I've already heard from him twice, which is right on par with Compassion's writing system. 

Antoni is 10 years old. His birthday is December 11th. He lives with his parents and 2 siblings. His grades in primary school are average. He enjoys soccer, playing with cars, and singing. 




Whew! And that's that. I'll be praying for these 10 children until they find a sponsor. Thank you for joining me. 












No comments:

Post a Comment