Adsense

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

More Fun Template Letters!

Template letters are so much fun! I love seeing what kids choose to write in the blanks. And the extra messages are great too!

In order of when I've received them (all within the last couple of weeks). I have seven letters to share, to be exact! 

Let's start with a letter from Chokchai. He wrote his letter on the My Dreams template. Then he attached a whole other full page to answer the questions I sent to him in a recent list. 

Chokchai is 6 years old and lives in Thailand. His letter is dated June 24th, 2017. 

_______________________________________________________________________________


1. I want to see my family: Have a house

2. When I grow up, I would like to be: A soldier

3. Someday I would like to meet my sponsor because: I miss her

4. Someday I would like to meet: My sponsor

5. Someday I would like to visit: A zoo 

Dear Kayla, 

Hello! May God bless you and your family forever. I am Mrs. Thanyachai, the project staff, and I write to you on behalf of Chokchai because he can't write yet. He says thank you very much for your letter and the beautiful family photos. He is happy to draw a picture for you and answer your questions. There are some questions that he doesn't have answers to but he will try his best to answer them. He received your 3 letters. He has 2 siblings, all boys. His mother is now 7 months pregnant. He attends the project every Saturday and Sunday In early June, his family had to face the loss of his grandmother (his father's mother), their loved one. His grandfather is very sad. He would like you to pray for his pregnant mother and his grandfather. Here are more answers to your questions: 

1. He is happy when he and his family are talking together. 
2. When he is sad he likes to just keep still and everything will be okay. 
3. He is scared of ghosts. 
4. He doesn't play any musical instruments yet, but he is interested in the guitar. 
5. He says he looks like his mother. 
6. He writes with his right hand. 
7. At home, he helps his mother with the laundry. 
8. He likes dogs. 
9. He most likes playing with his younger brothers. 
10. The color he likes the most is red. 
11. His favorite food is chicken curry. 
12. He wants to be a soldier when he grows up. 

From the other letter, he says he he likes reading the Bible and he doesn't know any princes. He wishes you happiness forever. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Now a letter from Zenebu, such a precious girl. She wrote wrote on the How I Have Fun template. Again, like with many of my children, they all seem to think the children that I nanny for are my children. I have no idea how I'm going to explain that they aren't mine when I am done being their nanny. I may have to keep sending my kids updates and just pretend they are my kids. ;)

Zenebu is 6 years old and lives in Ethiopia. Her letter is dated July 7th, 2017.

________________________________________________________________________________


1. In my free time I like to play: Soccer

2. When I am at home I like to play: Hide and Seek 

3. My favorite sport to play is: Soccer

4. I usually play with: My friends

5. One fun thing I like to do is: Play with toys 

6. When I am outside I like to play: Hide and Seek 

Pray for me to grow up and be a clever student. I am so happy that you told me about your two children. School is closed now and I am on break. I finished my kindergarten year. It is the winter season now here. I am at home most of the time. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Up next, a letter from Rodrigo. With this template letter, I am learning more about his community. I don't know about you, but any information I can learn about where my kids live, the happier I am. 

Rodrigo is 7 years old and is from Bolivia. His letter was written on July 15th, 2017. 

________________________________________________________________________________


1. My community is called: Juancho

2. My community is located in: Santa Cruz

3. People in my community speak the language: Spanish and Quechua 

4. In my community the weather is typically: Hot

5. In my community the typical food is: Pacumuto (a skewer of meat and veggies) 

Dear Friend Kayla, 

I greet you with the peace of the Lord, Jesus Christ. I am the tutor. My name is Paul. Rodrigo wants me to tell you that he wishes you to do very well in your work. Rodrigo is improving his behavior everyday. Pray for his family. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Now a letter from little Acram. He is telling me about some of his favorite things with this letter. 

Acram is 6 years old and lives in Tanzania. His letter is dated July 27th, 2017. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


1. My favorite food is: Rice and Beans 

2. My favorite sport is: Soccer and Swinging 

3. My favorite color is: Black 

4. My favorite friend is: Innocent 

5. My favorite animal is: Cat 

Acram is doing fine and continues well with his studies. He is thankful for the letter and gifts you sent to him. He was happy to see the flag and map of America. He likes math and likes to count. He likes addition and subtraction. With the gift you sent him, he was able to buy a female goat for keeping. He loves you very much. Be blessed. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Now a letter from Tern/Tle. I have no idea what to call him! I have been told both of these nicknames in letters. And this time, there is a 2nd name added! I think I will just stick to calling him Tern until he gets old enough to tell me to stop. Haha. 

Tern is also writing on the My Dreams template. Seems to be the letter for this round of writing in Thailand. Tern is 5 years old. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


1. I want to see my family: Have happiness and wealth 

2. When I grow up, I would like to be: A soldier

3. Someday I would like to meet my sponsor because: I would like to see her and talk to her

4. Someday I would like to meet: My Parents (strange answer because he lives with his parents)

5. Someday I would like to visit: A foreign country 

Dear Kayla, 

Hello. I am Chuanchom, an aunt of Nong Tle. I am writing this letter on behalf of him, because he can't write by himself. He thanks you for your letter. He says he has a close friend named Tonkla. They go to a rice field. They like to play in the water in a pond there. He takes water to the cows/oxen there. Do you like to play in water? He would like you to pray for his writing practice. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Are you hanging in there? Only two letters left! 

Up now, a letter from Djimitri. He is writing to tell me about his dreams, as well. I love seeing these little ones with such big dreams! 

Djimitri is 6 years old and lives in Togo. He wrote this letter on July 25th, 2017. 

________________________________________________________________________________


1. I would like to share my dreams with you: I would like to be an accountant. 

2. Someday I would like to visit: Mount Agou

3. Someday I would like to meet: My sponsor 

4. Someday I would like to help my family: Have a life full of happiness 

5. Someday I would like to meet my sponsor because: To thank her

6. When I grow up, I would like to be: An artist 

Thank you very much to have sponsored me. Pray for my family and friends. 

________________________________________________________________________________

To end, a letter from tiny Nicol. She is telling me about her school break. 

Nicol is 4 years old and lives in Colombia. Her letter is dated May 11th, 2017. 

________________________________________________________________________________


1. My school holiday is in the month of: June

2. My school holiday lasts for: 15 days 

3. During my break I often go: To the park and the river 

4. My favorite thing to do during my school break is: Swimming in the river 

5. My favorite thing to eat during my school break is: Chicken soup 

6. My favorite person to spend time with during my school break is: My parents, my siblings, my cousins, and my uncles. 

7. One thing I would like to do during my school break in the future is: Go to the ocean 

Hello Dear Sponsor, 

This is Nicol's tutor. I'm writing to you because she doesn't do it yet. Nicol is very happy to write to you again. She said she liked the page with God's armor that you sent her. She says she colored it and put it in a safe place. About your question, in this part of Colombia the temperature is about 37 degrees Celsius. She sends you many kisses and hugs. She wants to share with you Romans 8:37. 

_______________________________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment