Adsense

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Letters from My 7's

It's been another pretty great month for letters. In fact, this whole summer has been great when it comes to letters. My Compassion kids have been writing up a storm! How about yours?

I'll start where anybody starts, at the beginning; a very first letter from my newest financial sponsored child, Mor-Mi-Say. I sponsored this cutie on my birthday in April, so it's great to hear from him! Let the letter exchange begin!

Mor-Mi-Say is 7 years old and from Thailand. His letter is dated August 8th, 2017.

________________________________________________________________________________



1. My favorite toy is: Ball
2. My favorite food is: Mango
3. My favorite season is: Summer, March-June
4. My favorite food is: Fried Rice
5. My favorite color is: Dark Blue & Red 
6. My favorite animal is: Elephant 
7. I live in the: North 

Dear Kayla, 

Greetings! I am a project worker and I am writing on behalf of Mor-Mi-Say because he cannot write well yet. He is very happy and thankful for your kindness and for supporting him and writing to him. He and his family are fine. He lives with his grandmother because his father has gone to work in another area. He comes to visit him sometimes. He enjoys school very much and likes attending project activities too. How are you and your family? What have you been up to? What is your favorite color? He wants to know these things. He would like to ask you to pray for his studies and family. In closing, may God be will you and bless your family. 

Love in Christ

________________________________________________________________________________

Next, a letter from Tamiru. I have been hearing from her quite often recently. Yay! 

Tamiru is 7 years old and is from Ethiopia. Her letter is not dated this time around. 

________________________________________________________________________________


1. In my free time, I like to play: Ball

2. When I am at home, I like to play: With a group 

3. My favorite sport to play is: Handball

4. I usually play with: Friends

5. One thing I like to do is: Play 

6. When I am outside, I like to: Jump Rope 

Pray for my good health and for my family. I have received your letter. I am so happy. Thank you. God bless you for all your support. Here we are in the rainy season. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

I will end with a letter from Airin. She is sharing on the What I Like Best template today. 

Airin is 7 years old and lives in Indonesia. Her letter was written on July 22nd, 2017. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


1. What I like best about the project is: Getting along well with friends from other churches 

2. The chore I like best is: Carrying Water 

3. The game I like best is: Hide and Seek 

4. What I like best to do with my family is: Traveling together 

5. The place I like best to visit is: The beach, because I can play on the white sand and see the waves. 

To My Dearest Sponsor Kayla, 

Jesus' grace blesses us all wherever we are. Thank you for the letters. I'm very happy reading them. My favorite thing at my project is that I can get along well with children from other churches. We are taught to faithfully pray and read the Bible. At home, I like to help my mother fetch water from the well. After that, I play hide and seek with my friends. Please pray for my family, that God always blesses us with good health and longevity. Jesus bless you. Shalom. 

Airin

_______________________________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment