Adsense

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Taye Answers a Question

This month, I hit the 2nd anniversary since I started writing to Taye. In that time, I have only heard from Taye 4 times. Well, 5 times, if you count the letter I received today. The letter I received today is the first time that I've had Taye respond to any of my questions. Perhaps a breakthrough, if even just a small one? 

Taye is 18 years old and lives in Ethiopia. His photo is nearly 2 years old, so I'm looking for a new one everyday, now. This letter was written on March 12th, 2015. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

My dear sponsor, peace & grace be with you. How are you doing? Are you fine? I and my family are fine, praise God. Thank you for your helpful letter requesting me on what I am doing in my free time. Accordingly, I play football and other sports in my free time. I also attend Sunday school classes in church every week. May the Lord bless you for all your support. I and my family are praying for you. See you next time in peace. 

Your Child,
Taye

_________________________________________________________________________________

1 comment:

  1. I think that's something that he answered some questions!!!! I bet he'll look different in an updated photo since he's 18 now!! I've noticed the Ethiopian letter writing picking up a bit, which is encouraging.

    ReplyDelete