Adsense

Thursday, June 4, 2015

June is Off to a Flying Start

Throughout this week, I've received a total of 4 letters. All of these letters are long and detailed. My kids are really becoming such wonderful writers. I am so proud of my kiddos.

I will share Sagitaria's letter today. I want to make this a separate post to include all of her great artwork.

She has always been my jumbled letter writer. What I mean is, her writing doesn't seem to follow any specific order. I think she just likes to write what she's currently thinking and then moves on to something else. Honestly, sometimes I have no idea what she's talking about, haha. those too.

Sagitaria wrote three whole pages and include three different drawings. She must have been working for a long time!

Sagitaria is 11 years old and lives in Indonesia. She wrote her letter on March 30th, 2015.

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

Shalom mama Kayla. How are you there? I hope that mama is fine. My family and I are fine. At school I am fine and I am protected from rains. Mama,  I was very happy to celebrate Christmas with my family. Thanks for the Christmas stickers and picture. I was very happy to see them. Mama, I like religion subject about Noah and David. In my dream, it is true. I want to see the tower but I don't know where the tower lies. Thanks for the bible verse you sent to me. I hope to be strong to face everything. I will answer your questions, mama. If I don't answer them enough, please forgive me. Please pray for my family and me that God blesses us. I always pray for your work and your family that God blesses you. If I could make a law in my country, I want to make my country safe and peaceful. I won a prize in hunting Easter egg competition. I won 3rd place. I got a notebook, pencils, and stationery. I know my sponsor through letters. If one day I can have my own garden, I will plant vegetables, coconuts, bananas, cassava, and cacan. I have a nickname. My friend and family call me Kikil. My favorite book, which I read often, is a fiction book. 

Regards,
Sagitaria



"My House"


"My Project"


"My Sibling and Me"

________________________________________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great letter! And the pictures are so cute!! Especially the one of her and her sibling.

    ReplyDelete