With this letter, I got a picture of the progress on his home. Gemechu tells me that it isn't finished yet. I think it's looking great!
Here's the letter:
How are you doing beloved sponsor? Praise be to God that my family and I are fine. I write this letter after I completed formal class. Now we are in break time. I've received all of the letter you sent me. Thanks! When I read your letter, I knew that you were ill. I was so worried and so were my family. And we prayed to God to heal you. (I feel horrible! There must have been a mis-translation somewhere. I don't recall telling my kids that I was sick. I don't remember when I was sick. I didn't mean to make them worry so much!) I think you are better now, because I could see the photograph you were taken at your uncle's wedding. I can't tell you details about the marriage custom in our area. (Is it a secret or does he not know?)
I like the story of the Good Samaritan. I like playing soccer. I have received your letters that require 8 answers:
1. I enjoy when I learn, play, or work at home. (What makes you happy?)
2. I get angry when my parents quarrel. (What makes you sad/angry?)
3. I get scared when I see a chameleon. (What are you afraid of? I love this answer!)
4. I always like drawing and painting pictures (Probably: What do you like to do?)
5. I use my right hand to write. (What hand do you write with?)
6. I got to bed at 4:00 and get up at 12:00 (Hmm...this answer is odd to me)
7. The same as you do (Vague answer. I looked up the list of questions he is answering and saw that I said, "I think that I look like my dad. Which parent do you look like. He must look like his dad too.)
8. Soccer is my favorite (What's your favorite sport?)
I have received *money amount* last March and bought roof cover & wall frames with *money amount* and spent *money amount* for the carpenter. With the *money amount* I received in April, we have bought other things for the house. The house has been constructed already, but it is not finished yet. George has seen it and I was pleased. May God bless you.