Adsense

Friday, August 16, 2013

Letters from my Indian Boys!

While I was in Honduras, I received a few letters from some of my kiddos. Today, I want to share the letters I received from Sandesh and Sagar, my sponsored boys from India. For some reason, the letter I got from Sandesh was written in December. I think it may actually be his very first letter. Isn't it odd how first letters sometimes get lost in the mail and show up so many months later?

Anyway, here is the letter:

_______________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

Greetings to you in Jesus name. I am writing this letter on behalf of Sandesh. He is 9 years old. He study in 4th standard. His father's name is Sunil and mother's name is Maya. 

He like this project very much. He like to study and he is interested in singing and biblical story activities. 

He is a very good boy and he is regularly doing studies and prayer. Sandesh goes to school everyday. His family member is 6. 

He like to learn many biblical verses. Thank you for all your support and help and also for your prayers, on behalf of Sandesh. 

Your's in Christ

_________________________________________________________________________________

This next letter, from Sagar, is a very informative letter. His project is, yet again, doing wonderful things in his life and in the lives of the other children. I am continually amazed and happy to read about the positive change. I feel so blessed that God has chosen me to be a part of the lives of this project, through Sagar. 

In this letter, Sagar shared his daily schedule with me, which is so exciting!

_________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Sponsor Kayla,

Greetings to you in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. 

I am so happy to write this letter to you! How are you? Thank you very much for your letters. Please pray for me increasing my faith on God. I want to become as like Daniel. 

Every day I wake up at 6:00 a.m. I take my bath and eat my breakfast. I leave for school at 7 a.m. My school time is 7 a.m to 12 p.m. I eat my lunch and going for project center everyday until 4 p.m. I sit in the shop for sale until 8 p.m. I eat dinner and sit for a study. I take time praying to God and the I go to bed. This is my schedule time everyday. 

Every I am going to project center, learning gospel songs and stories. In my project center they teach me curriculum activities. From the subject of physical development we have learned lesson number 1. We learn Genesis 1:27. They give me school bag, dress clothes, books and notebooks, and raincoat. It's very good. I have attended medical camp at my project center and they checked my blood group and HIV test. They give me well balanced diet foods. It's a very good diet. I am so happy to say about my project center. 

God bless you and your family. Thinking of you! 

Your Loving Child,
Sagar

_________________________________________________________________________________


6 comments:

  1. Kayla,
    I am so glad you heard from Sagar! He writes a great letter. I had my first letter from "King Tut" (thank you for matching us up, btw!) in 25 days! This project is working so hard to keep the kids sponsored. Many letters from 860 have mentioned the gifts of book bag, dress clothes, stationeries, and raincoat. Victoria thinks that might have been from the project gift!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vicky and I talked about that too. I think she's probably right. Those are expensive things for a brand new project to buy everyone. What a great gift!

      Delete
  2. Sandesh has grown and he looks so happy! What a sweetie. it sounds like he is very well liked by staff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has definitely grown. I have just fallen in love with his smile.

      Delete
  3. That's neat that you finally received Sandesh's first letter! And what a great letter from Sagar!! I loved reading about all that the project provides for him. And I love his ambition to become like Daniel! Also, that new photo of Celeste is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I personally took that photo. It was so great to be able to meet her in person! I'll be writing posts about my Honduras every Tuesday for a couple of months, so you'll definitely have to check back!

      Delete