Adsense

Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Three Letter Tuesday: Volume 24

Another Tuesday, another three wonderful letters to share.

:)

This first letter is from Mulwa. He is 11 years old, lives in Kenya, and he wrote this letter on November 8th, 2018.

________________________________________________________________________________


Mulwa salutes you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. He says he is moving on well together with his family. He hopes you and your family members are moving on well too. He says he is very happy because of the support you have been giving him. He says he has been receiving the letters that you've been sending to him. He receives the letters with a clean and joyful heart. He says he likes going to Sunday school to learn more about God. He says that at school he is putting forth a lot of effort to achieve his goals. He has done the end of term exams. Next year, he will be promoted to grade six. He says that he always prays for you to be blessed and he is requesting prayers from you for him to continue doing well. He likes the teachings you write to him about giving to others in their time of need. 



________________________________________________________________________________

Next up is a letter from Kwizera. I love the verse he dedicated to me in this letter. It's a simple verse, but it also happens to be the verse of the month at the preschool that I teach at. Just something special, I think. 

Kwizera is 13 years old and is from Rwanda. His letter is not dated. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

I foremost greet you and your family in the name of Jesus Christ. I was pleased by your letter. I was amazed by the story you wrote to me that a person must help someone else with things that person doesn't have. Here, it rains. We have finished doing the exams and soon we will go into holidays. Pray for me to succeed. I am happy to relay you verse John 3:16. I and my family are pleased with your letters. Thanks for the photos. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

We'll close today's post with a letter from Raibel. He wrote this letter on the My Hobbies and Pets template. 

Raibel is 7 years old, lives in the Dominican Republic, and this letter is dated November 7th, 2018. 

________________________________________________________________________________


1. Some of my hobbies are: Watching TV and reading stories 

2. I like to do my hobbies with: My friends and my parents 

3. One hobby I would like to begin someday is: Learning how to draw 

4. My favorite animal is: A cat 

5. My pet is called: I don't have a pet 


Dear Sponsor Kayla, 

May God bless you very much. I am writing on behalf of Raibel. He is well and wants you to know that he loves you very much. He would like you to come visit him. Please pray for him and his family, for God to help them. 

With Love,
Raibel

_________________________________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment