Adsense

Sunday, December 23, 2018

Manna Christmas 2018

As you've probably noticed, I haven't posted anything in weeks. First, I didn't have any new letters to share as I had a short drought. Then, when letters started rolling in again, things got really busy in preschool with ornaments making, student present wrapping, pajama wearing, movie watching, and Christmas program singing. I just didn't have time to type up anything. And today, I am still not going to type up any letters, haha. I'll start up my typical Tuesday/Friday letter sharing schedule in 2019.

Today, I want to share some wonderful  joy with you in the form of new photos of my Manna boys. These Christmas themed photos are such a joy! Everyone is accounted for except for my oldest guy, Ivan, who attends the bilingual school and his school had not released for Christmas break yet. Poor guy had to attend school and miss the Christmas party and mail delivery day. I think that should have been considered an excused absence. ;)


Jarlen, Age 12


Carlos, Age 13


Noel, Age 6


Angel, Age 8


Levi, Age 8


Yesbin, Age 11


Defer, Age 9 


Brayan, Age 9 


Antony, Age 3 



No comments:

Post a Comment