Adsense

Monday, June 4, 2018

First Sunday (Oops...Monday) Advocate

June snuck up on me a little bit. I honestly didn't even notice it was June until last night...when it was already June 3rd. Seriously. I even paid my rent last night. Thank goodness I have a nice five day grace period from my landlord for those rent checks. :)

But since I forgot that months change every 30 days or so, my typical first Sunday post is a Monday post this month.

Today, I have 12 kids to share with you and each of these beautiful little ones are waiting for a sponsor. All of these kids attend projects that some of my current kids attend. I chose preschoolers this time around because I am missing my preschoolers! I wish it was September already so that I can get back into the classroom. But until then, I'll share these cuties and see if I can help find them a sponsor.






























No comments:

Post a Comment