Adsense

Thursday, September 7, 2017

School News from Jule

It's always so great to hear about how things are going at school for my kids. I feel happy that my kids feel comfortable in sharing their school lives with me, even when things aren't going extremely well. I will definitely be praying for Jule to work hard and improve his grades. He's passing, but it appears, just barely.

_________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

My beloved sponsor, I am greeting you in the name of Christ. We are having rainfall and it is increasing day by day. It recently destroyed some houses, but me and my family are fine and no one is sick. At school I got the 23rd position and passed with 41% (Letter grade equivalent in the U.S is a D. Considered a basic "pass")  marks. I want you to pray for me to pass well in 3rd term. I wish for a photo of you with your family. May God bless you. Thanks a lot for the letter you wrote to me, telling me that you have four seasons. We also have four seasons: rainy, sunny, windy, and a mix of rainy and windy. May God's blessings be with you. 

________________________________________________________________________________





No comments:

Post a Comment