Adsense

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Updated Manna Photos: October 2017

That latest round of folders & letters were delivered to the Manna kids and that means new photos! Due to a mistake, photos were not taking at the Betania location, so I did not receive a new photo of my Brayan this time around. And apparently, on the day the folders were delivered in the Tablon community, it was a super rainy day and many kids were absent. 

With all that information, it boils down to I received new photos of 5 of my 7 Manna boys. Not bad, I say! Angel and Carlos are not holding a folder from me, because they are newly sponsored. They will receive a folder from me for the next mailing. However, all children who didn't receive something with this latest mailing, either unsponsored kids or those kids whose sponsor's didn't write this time, received a coloring page, so they could all have something to hold for their photo. I am thankful for that. 

Here are the photos! 




14 Year Old Ivan


12 Year Old Carlos


7 Year Old Angel


5 Year Old Noel



3 Year Old Antony 



No comments:

Post a Comment