Adsense

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Another Handful of Form Letters

I don't know why I always start these posts so late at night. I'm always tired and should go to bed, but think about blogging at the last minute. I don't know how long I will write, but I am shooting for posting three letters. Maybe I'll even get more? Only time will tell! It's like a mystery post.

This first letter is the surprise letter I received from my newest boy, Lenin. This letter helped me learn that Lenin was even on my account!

Lenin is 6 years old and lives in Peru. His letter is dated October 18th, 2017.

________________________________________________________________________________


1. I want to tell you that I live with: My mom Fiorella, my grandparents Doris & Gregorio, my sisters Kiara & Xiomara, and my aunt Ingrid. 

2. My favorite dishes are: Rice with chicken, ceviche, potato with huancaina sauce. 

3. My house is located in the: Coast

4. My house is near: (He marked nothing. Maybe it's near nothing?)

Dear Sponsor Kayla, 

Lenin greets you with love. He is very happy and thankful. He is a playful and happy boy. He likes to go to Kindergarten to learn how to draw and others things his teacher tells him. He also plays with his friends. He would like to know, are you married? Do you have any children? He would like you to pray for his grandma to be able to buy a bed for him. He says goodbye with hugs. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Now, a letter from Airin. She wrote to me to tell me about her family. 

Airin is 7 years old and lives in Indonesia. She wrote this letter on September 23rd, 2017. 

________________________________________________________________________________


1. My favorite thing to do with my family is: Have meals together 

2. In my family, I spend the most time with: My mother 

3. My food is prepared by: My mother 

4. My favorite way to help my family is: Washing Dishes 

5. My family's faith background is: Christian 

My Dear Sponsor Mama Kayla, 

I am glad to be able to write a letter to you. Thank you for your letter. I often go together with my friends to the river for swimming. I love to play with my friends. My goal is to become a teacher and I have a dream to be a good person and make my parents proud of me. My grandma's house isn't far from our house. I have two siblings. How are you? May God always bless us. 

Shalom,
Airin

_________________________________________________________________________________

Up next, a letter from sweet Nicol. Her letter is written on the My Favorite template and she wrote a nice long message at the end. 

Nicol is 4 years old and lives in Colombia. Her letter is dated September 27th, 2017. 

________________________________________________________________________________


1. My favorite friend is: Jorge

2. My favorite activity is: Riding a Bike 

3. My favorite character is: Peppa Pig 

4. My favorite food is: Meat

5. My favorite color is: Red 

6. My favorite play is: Pretending to cook 


Hello Dear and Remembered Kayla, 

Nicol tells you that she and her family are doing fine. She has a brother whose name is Michael Stiven and his is eight years old. She goes to the park and to the river with him. She says she likes to ride bikes and have fun with her brother. She thanks you for your letters. She sends many kisses and a Bible verse with you. It is 1 Peter 4:8, "Above all, love each other deeply." Regarding your questions; She says Independence Day is July 20th. The colors of the flag from her country are yellow, red, and blue. She says her country has 32 provinces and the capital city is Bogota. She says it is a pretty city and the weather is cold. Her province is called Meta and the municipality is called Grenada. The national emblem of her country is the coat of arms and the flag. The national flower is the orchid. The national bird is the condor. The national tree is the wax palm. She says that something she likes to use is a bicycle. The food she ate today is cereal. She says that her home is humble, but pleasant. She says she is going to ask her mother to pray for you. 

________________________________________________________________________________

This last letter is from little Djimitri. He is telling me all about his last dental check-up. I love that Compassion provides our kids with medical and dental care!

Djimitri is 6 years old and lives in Togo. His letter is dated October 17th, 2017. 

________________________________________________________________________________


1. My last dental checkup was on: October 27th, 2016 

2. For my dental checkup, I went to: A clinic 

3. I was accompanied by: Abla, a project worker 

4. One thing I did during my dental checkup was: Check my teeth 

5. During my dental checkup, I learned: To brush my teeth 2-3 times a day. 

Thanks for what you have been doing for me and my family. Please pray for my project, my country, and my studies. I like to eat mango. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment