Adsense

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Melaku Embarks on the World

Today, January 1st, 2015 is a big day. Today, my young man in Ethiopia turns 22 years old. It is also the day that he graduates from the Compassion program.

I've watched Melaku go from a sad-faced boy,




To a smiley, confident young man with big plans for his future. He has a high self-esteem, he loves his mom and little brother and he enjoys school and has been going to a technical school to learn construction skills. 



I just know that God has big plans for Melaku! 




1 comment:

  1. What a handsome young man. He looks so confident now. I love how Compassion prepares these young folks to face the world with all the skills they need. But I bet it's a bittersweet moment for you since you have to say goodbye.

    ReplyDelete