Adsense

Sunday, September 10, 2017

Letters to My Kids: July & August 2017

As you can see, I'm a little bit behind on sharing the letters I've been writing to my kids. I'm still on the one letter per month rate, as I have been lately. I keep hoping to get back up to two letters a month again, but it hasn't happened yet. I figure one is better than none, right?

In July, life happenings were pretty slow for me, so I made up another list of questions to ask my kids. I have had great success with asking lists of questions. I really get kids to answer them and it's great! I think it helps that I also answers the questions I ask, to tell the kids more about me.




In August, I, like many other people around the country, viewed the solar eclipse. Where I live in the country, we had about 90% cover, so I wasn't able to take any great photos of it myself, but the internet is a wonderful thing! I found some pretty cool photos and even one with a Bible verse on it. It was fun to share my experience of viewing the eclipse with my kids! And photos with those viewing glasses sure were fun to take! 





_______________________________________________________________________________





No comments:

Post a Comment