Adsense

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Three Letter Tuesday: Volume 9

It's Tuesday.

It's the 2-Weeks-Until-Preschool-Starts Tuesday.

It's the How-Will-I-Ever-Get-My-Classroom-Ready-In-Time-? Tuesday.

Let's move our minds onto something else.

Three letters.

:)

Today's first letter comes from Tumbu and he's telling me about his latest medical checkup. When I receive these letters, I'm reminded of just how grateful I am for Compassion International. Without sponsoring, many of these sponsored children would never see a doctor.

Tumbu is 7 years old and he lives in Kenya. He wrote this letter on July 21st, 2018.

________________________________________________________________________________


1. My last medical checkup was in: April 

2. The medical checkup was done at: The project 

3. I went to my medical checkup: On foot 

4. I went to the medical checkup with: My mom 

5. I felt happy after going to my medical checkup. 

6. One thing that was done at my medical checkup is: Dental screening 

7. At my medical checkup, the doctor told me: To brush my teeth twice daily 

8. At my medical checkup I learned: It is important to brush my teeth 

Hello Dear Kayla, 

Tumbu greets you in Jesus name and he says he is fine and in good health. He also thanks you for the good and enjoyable stories and photos you send to him. Tumbu requests that you continue praying for him so he grow well before God and other people. May God bless you. Thanks. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Up next, apparently a popular topic this month, is another letter about a child's medical checkup. This time, the letter is from Naji. 

Naji is 8 years old, lives in Bangladesh, and his letter is dated July 18th, 2018. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


1. My last medical checkup was on: March 20th 

2. For my medical checkup I went to: The project 

3. I got to my checkup by: Walking 

4. The following person went to my checkup with me: A project worker 

5. I felt fear about going to my medical checkup. 

6. One thing that was done at my medical checkup was: Ear check 

7. At the checkup, the doctor said: To be neat and clean 

8. At my medical checkup I learned about: Eating nutritious food 


Dear Sponsor Kayla, 

Please take cordial love and greetings from Naji. He is doing well with his family. He hopes you are doing well with your family, by the grace of God. The thanks you so much for your support. He likes to come to the project and play a game called Slipper. It is now rainy season in his country. It rains a lot. Which season is it there now? Please pray so that he can continue to study. Thank you. 

Yours Lovingly,
Naji & Tutor 

_________________________________________________________________________________

We'll wrap up today's post with a letter from Daniel, who is telling me about some of his hopes and dreams for the future. This young man is so smart and determined. I have no doubt he can accomplish anything he sets his mind to. 

Daniel is 13 years old. He is from Colombia. His letter was written on June 28th, 2018. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

Hello, dear sponsor. I am very happy to greet you again and to thank you for your sponsorship. Someday I would like to go to Russia, London, Canada, and Ecuador. I would like to jump from an airplane. Someday I would like to be like my mom and dad. Someday I would like to meet my sponsor because I want to thank her. When I grow up I would like to be a lawyer, a Certified Personal Accountant, and a soccer player. Someday I would like to help my family because they give me a healthy life and my daily needs. I also tell you that I would like to participate in BMX, but I have not been able to because I do not have the right bike, but I trust in God that he will give me one. When is your birthday? I ask you to pray for my family and for me and for the CDC. I want to give you this Bible verse: Isaiah 26:3. May God bless you. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment