Adsense

Monday, January 1, 2018

One Word: 2018

The "One Word" fad may be over...but for me, I have to continue it. Well...start it. Not start, I guess...but...do better.

In the past, I have had great success with my chosen "one words." However, for the last two years, I have not found that same success. I'm not exactly sure why that is.

But, I'm still here. Still alive. Still kicking.

However, there are several ways that I've been fighting against myself lately. Not in any harmful ways, so don't worry, but there are things about myself that I am just now (at the age of 28) deciding to be proud and unashamed of. I have been researching and talking to various mentors/life coaches, and I have dubbed this the year of:


Here's to a year of learning to love myself unconditionally! 






Have you chosen a word for 2018? I would love to hear about it, if you have! 

No comments:

Post a Comment