Adsense

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

New Kids and Two Photo Updates!

I realized yesterday that I have been slacking when it comes to introducing my new correspondent kids. Amidst many of my kids graduating and other kids moving away, I have been on the waiting list for many kids (and I'm still expecting several more). The list is extra long lately, so kids are more few and far between, but the wait is always totally worth it.

Since July, I have received four new kids (all boys!) and I want to share their cute faces with you now.


13 Year Old Anju from Indonesia (Due for a new photo any day now)


5 Year Old Dedilhomme from Haiti 



8 Year Old Yohannis from Ethiopia


7 Year Old Kelvin from Indonesia



In the past week, I have also received two photo updates. It's fun to see how much my kids grow and change between photos. 



Nicol from Colombia


Mariela from El Salvador



No comments:

Post a Comment