Adsense

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Filled-In Form Letters

I've been hearing a lot of great things from my kiddos recently and I love these letters from my littles. Form letters for days! Or...you know...for one post. :)

First up, I received my first letter from Jonathan and it was a great introduction letter template. We aren't always guaranteed these for correspondent kids, but I love receiving them because they tell so much of that important, basic information.

Jonathan is 8 years old and lives in Burkina Faso. His letter is not dated, so I am assuming it was written when he was registered in the project and not recently.

________________________________________________________________________________


1. My Father: Lazare
2. My Mother: Rosalie 
3. My Brothers: None
4. My Sisters: Abigaelle 
5. My Caregivers: None
6. Others: None

7. Favorites: 
    Food: Pasta
    Color: Yellow
    Activity: Sports
    Pet: Dog 

8. My project is 2 km away from my home
9. I go to my project by: Bicyle
10. I go to my project on: Saturday 

Good morning dear Kayla, from your supported child Jonathan. His entire family is healthy and they wish you the same thing. Jonathan is glad to have you as his friend. He and his whole family thank you for choosing him. His says he will pray for you. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Next up, a letter from Tern. He wrote to me all about his favorite things. He is such a sweet boy!

Tern is 4 years old and lives in Thailand. His letter is dated February 11th, 2017.

_________________________________________________________________________________


1. My Favorite Food Is: Chicken Rice

2. My Favorite Color Is: Orange

3. My Favorite Friend Is: Tonkra 

4. My Favorite Animal Is: Dog 

5. My Favorite Sport Is: Football

6. My Favorite Activity Is: Riding Bikes with Friends

Hello Kayla, 

My name is Chuanchom, the relative who writes this letter on behalf of Thanathip, because he can not write on his own. His nickname is Tern. He thanks you very much for sending him a letter. He goes to school by tricycle, which belongs to his relative. His friends are Tonkra, Bonus, and Khow. They go to school together. Are there tricycles in your town? He likes to go to the field with his grandmother. He likes to feed the duck, chickens, and fish. He also likes to water the vegetables, as well. His grandmother planted corn for selling. He would like you to pray for his writing too. May God bless you and your family. With Love in Christ. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Last up, a letter from Djimitri. He wrote his letter on the My Project Learning template. I love how he and his tutor chose to fill in the blanks. It seems like they learn a lot of great things at this project! 

Djmitri is 6 years old and lives in Togo. This letter was written on April 4th, 2017. 

________________________________________________________________________________


1. In my project, I am learning about: Reading the Bible 

2. About taking care of my body, I have learned: Doing Sports

3. My favorite thing I have learned in my project is: The story of Jesus Christ

4. About being kind and polite, I have learned: To be respectful 

5. About my community, I have learned: To participate in community works. 



Thanks a lot of all you have been doing for us. Please pray for my studies, my family, and my project.

_________________________________________________________________________________
























No comments:

Post a Comment